Men what you dislike in women's appearance? Which trends you hate?

So, I'm curious. What men think about women's fashion, the way they dress, make up and do their hair? Is there anything you wish you 'll never see again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls wearing those Grillz in their mouth. That shit look crazy on dudes too. Those ugly ass Ugg boots, wedges, and those 10" platform heels leave them to the dancers, especially if you can't walk in regular heels. Shorts over legging or jegging. Really? I was going to add peplum tops, but I've seen some pretty jazzy tops. Girls with mohawks or girls with one side of their head shaved close and a head full of hair one the other side. Fake ass eye lashes. It looks like a Venus fly trap on her face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's a guy queestion but I agree with all who said those hideous ugg boots. Men wear to them.. the horror lol

• I agree, they are hideous, especially the light brown ones

What Guys Said 17

• I don't like fake nails at all. I don't mind a manicure on a girl or painted nails but I just think fake nails look stupid. I don't get if. Also, I don't like big hoop earrings. Don't see then very often and there's a reason why. However what I do like is light makeup. Don't lather it on layer over layer just maybe some lip glass or lip stick, eyeliner and maybe foundation or something. I'd like for you to look like you got a bit spruced up for lounging at home. Another think I like, headbands or a flower in the hair, super cute

• Uggs and fake nails. Anything else is fine with me.

• Bad smell !!! Bad Hygiene !!! Hairy body !!
    That's all the rest is up to personality.

• Ugg boots (why won't they go away?)

Big plastic frames on glasses. My frumpy, fashion-blind mom wore those in the 80s. Not a good look.

High waisted jeans. For the same reason as the glasses.

Seems like the worst parts of the 80s are being brought back... Joke's on you, ladies.

Diagonal black and white stripes.

Leggings and tights worn outside the gym or places where it's cold.

Shaved side of the head.

Tattoos.

Stretched earlobes.

Septum piercings. At best you look like you have boogers in your nose. At worst you girls look like this.

gb.fotolibra.com/.../...w-wearing-a-nose-ring.jpeg

• I agree with most of what you say. Low waisted jeans don't look good on every woman. High waisted pants though make the body look thinner and more toned and they are better for women with a bit of extra fat in the belly. Leggings can look good, if they are not see through.

• Oh my goshhhh see through leggings are the worst, I saw this one chic at the grocery and literally. I could see her thong and booty straight through the sheer fabric.. I was like she MUST know? Embarrassing!!!

• short shorts or 'booty' shorts are even worse though.. I don't understand how it's ok to walk in the street and have your butt cheeks showing

• I don't like muscular females, girls who do the duck face
    girls who wear low cut tops/ shirts showing her breast
    is complete turn off.. Also, girls who wear dresses that
    show her ass when she's in public is complete turn off
    if girl wants dress sexy do it for your man/ guy when you
    two are home together with no one around , don't dress over
    sexy out in public around people or at home with bunch of
    friends over or family over way out of terms.

• I loathe makeup, and I don't like overmuscular bodies even if it's kinda more healthy than not - i just don't find it appealing.

• Really short hair.

• Yoga pants. Brown boots.

Why? They're just doing what everyone else is doing. Autopilot.

• pixie cuts, and any hair coloring

• Not really big of tattoos, piercings, crop tops, leggings as pants, yoga pants and really short hair. Also just the general trend of a decent amount of girls either not seeming to care/put effort into how they look or dressing to guy-ish.

• Honestly, the really muscular look. A lot of times it makes her less attractive to me.

• I'm probably not going to make many friends with this, but the whole "long hair with some part of it shaved" trend. I just don't get the appeal.

• I agree. It's like they have dandruff or they cut it by accident.

• Tattoos
    Piercings
    Long fingernails

• Actually i like most kind of make ups, dresses :D so usually there is no dislike for me for that :D
    But i dislike women without make ups or... :D

• What I dislike:
    Light make up colors during the day.
    Baggy pants.
    Bra straps showing.
    Too flashy clothes, shoes and hair color.
    Nails too long.
    High heels that makes woman walk funny.

• tattoos and pierced lips, noses, eyebrows, etc...

• I dislike very revealing clothing, baggy clothes, and unnatural hair. I like both black and white girls with natural hair as long as they style it up a little bit. I am not really drawn to excessively dyed hair.
    I like neat clothes and clothes that go well together. Nice jeans and stylish fitted shirts are usually good.

What Girls Said 0