Describe a girl with class and a girl who's a slut?Which do you prefer?

1) describe a girl with class and girl who's a slut (personality, clothing)
2) how much skin do you think a girl should show?
3) how do you like a girls makeup?
4) describe modesty

• a slut
  • class
  • wearing REALLY baggy clothing
  • wearing REALLY tight clothing
IGNORE the poll n answer da question

Most Helpful Guy

• (1.) Knows she is a perfectly capable human being and doesn't need others to make decisions for her or make her feel good about herself.
    (2.) She doesn't have to wear a sundress everyday, but dresses somewhat modestly or at the least in a way that doesn't scream "I want attention!"
    (3.) Stays away from the "cool kid stuff" like drugs, getting drunk (drinking is perfectly fine, just not to the point she's wasted), not giving a crap about education, casual sex, not getting a lot of piercings and tats.

That's about all I need for a "classy" girl to me. And yes, I strongly prefer classy women as described above.

What Guys Said 9

• I doubt if anyone would dislike a classy person.

A classy girl knows where the line is and do not cross, e. g. do not drinking too much, do not touch a married man, do not beg her ex to come back... ect. Also she would have good manners, typically has good taste of clothing, and is able to appreciate art and beauty. She takes good care of herself and has a purpose in life.

That's what i think.

• but do your clothing have to be expensive looking?

• what about showing skin? how much skin?

• I would say depends on the occassion. You should focus instead on the overall style of the clothes. For the same amount of skin exposed for, say, your upper chest, different cutting and style could give people completely different feelings.

• i'd prefer a slut over a classy (YUUUUUK BLEEEEEEEEH *the sound of vomiting*) girl.

classy girls are the most pretendious, and if they dress "formally" with stupid stuff like dress high heeled classy shoes, etc i'll end up wieghing 90 lbs because of constant vomiting. sluts and low-life girls all the way!!! f*ck formality and high-class!!!

• a classy girl? well she dresses somewhat modestly, and has table manners, and is pursuing her goals and dreams. I don't know how far off am I? hahaa. and I don't have any dislikes.

• fair enough... on a classy girl could she show some skin?
      what is modesty in your perspective?

• in the front? well I assume its the same length all around so like okay hmm... a balance in between modest and dirty would be like 2 1/2 hand lengths down from your waist, but this measurement changes from person to person due to size and proportion, so basically lets just say 1 entire hand length from the top of your knee cap. if you're really tall then increase it by half a hand more lol. an extreme would be if I can see your front or your butt just by a slight tilt in angle then its too much hahaa

• um ok

• classy my ass... they totally suck.

classy girls are pretendious as hell and i want to puke everytime i see one LOL. nothing to like there... i prefer a bitch than a classy one... the classy girl can go to the church for a walk instead.

• A women with class hmm well she dresses well and respectfully but her class goes beyond how she dresses. You can see it in her attitude, her walk and overall look on life.

• what do you mean by attitude, walk? how about speech?

• Attitude as in always respectful and proper
      Her walk confident, elegant
      Speech always polite, proper o mannerism and etiquette is important to.

• This is not a poll question really, its like an opinion question with no need for the poll. Just saying.

• haha i kno... i jus wanted to do sumtin... I've never dun it b4...

• Just be a modest girl and wear casual clothing not too revealing. You want to be the classy girl that people respect. Not the slutty girl that people use, that is a path for self destruction and people are worth more than just being used for something.

• well its hard to shop in the junior department when everything is either too old looking/too big/too short/too tight

• 1) it's a long answer
    2) the quantity of skin that doesn't make her unconfortable
    3) i don't like girls with make up
    2) another long answer

• For me a slut is more defined by how many men she had sex with, I don't really care how she dresses..

• Feminine women, that have proper manners, and dress well (not slutty)

What Girls Said 2

• the poll is weird..

• ikno... i was tryin ta hurry up... I've never dun1 b4 either...

• It's not weird, it just doesn't make any sense.

• ehh... so what do think about the question

• 1) A girls with class is decent looking, nice, little more money than average, kinda fancy, acts a bit like a mom' when her friends are black put drunk, she takes care of them and so on. A slut is if she takes money for sex, and that's it. I don't think thats wrong.

2) As much as she pleases. Really it's none of my business. She just gotta be ready for the attention.

3) As it suits her face.

4) Having manners I guess? Im not much into modesty.