Do I look like a girl who needs attention when I wear heels at school? Of course not high heels but shoes like ankle boots?

Sorry for my englisch if there are any mistakes :)

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm extremely biased -- but -- here goes! I started wearing heels in high school and never looked back. Wear them with confidence. If you find them hard to walk in, start with a lower height with ankle support and slowly work your way up to higher heights and thinner heels!
    Strut it sweetie! You're adorable!

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you, i just don't like sneakers and flat boots to be honest i'm much more confident when i wear heels

• Show All
    • feels so lame wearing flats :D no problem you deserve it ^^

• best answer to the biased answer... lol, old news

What Guys Said 8

• I find girls who wear heels are sexy, this one girl used to wear heels with jeans
    she was so sexy , she even had some weight on her, wow i was too shy to talk
    to her i wouldn't worry about what people think

1|0
    0|0
  • There's really no way to determine who and who doesn't need attention just from a picture.

As always, do what you want to do, regardless of what others assume about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you do

0|0
    0|0
  • haha you are german, I see it from how you spelled the word "english"

I think a pic would be good..
    but actually you shall not care what those bimbos say (at least those who you don't have a crush on), I would even.. go with high socks and tiny shorts to school if you paid me enough

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yes i'm from germany, thank you for answering well it's embarrassing but i don't know how to upload a picture when asking a question :D

• Show All
    • Haha dumme frage sorry xD, bin selbst einer sonst würd ich auch nicht wissen was ein otaku ist haha ^^

• haha langsam wirds interessant. nach deinem bild bist du ein "girly-girl" doch otakus sind meistens tomboys. was schaust du für animes? (vlt solltest dus per message schreiben, es gibt mehr leute hier die deutsch können und ich glaub das Gespräch kann etwas langen dauern ;)).

• No, if you want to wear heels or ankle boots then wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Are you trying for attention? If not then no c:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with wearing ankle boots at school, HOWEVER, it might break the school rules. Make sure you know the dress code, before wearing them

0|0
    0|0
    • No it doesn't, i'm always wearing appropriate clothes i just like to dress classy that's all ^^

• Show All
    • At your age?

• Jup at my age, I like it

• I guess so, you shoud wear sneakers, heels are not healthy for your feet ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh, too much walking and running around in high school. If you want wear heals, but man some days would have me so tired lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you like to wear! heels, sneakers, ballerinas, whatevs. But having worked on stilletos for two years full time has destroyed the shape of my toes. Guys like girls with nice feet more than they like girls in high heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not those high heelsi just don't really like flats that's all, those ankle boots i mentioned are an example

• That's no issue for you feet as long as they're not too high.