How do I get him?

I think I am crazy about this guy... well I'm pretty close to positive I am. The thing is, I have no idea what his thoughts are on me.

I want him to want me the way I want him..

Is there any way I can increase my impossible chances with him?

What to say... act... looks?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you really like this guy then go for it you can start by giving him hints that you like him you can always talk to him more that works a lot you become closer the more you talk, you shouldnt change the way you look or act, acting like someone else won't work, looks will change according the way you dress he will notice you more but it will show after wards that your trying to hard. What to do and say is just act like yourself dress like your self. you can always hang out that can get you guys closer it always works, but don't change who you are to get noticed

Well hoped this will help...

• Yer I agree, be yourself and just try to hint how much you want him, you will soon see if he wants you as much!!