Should I dye my hair black? What do you think?

Lately everybody keeps calling me Miss Flamey because of my hair. It's gotten annoying. Should I dye it black? This is me:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uogwaa&s=8#.VDMHHPldWSo

• Yes
  • No
Thank you for all your help guys :P I'm keeping it red!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks great on you. Looks cool. Don't care what other students say to you. If you like the hair you have, keep it. Keep the style that YOU like on yourself. There is nothing better about looking the way you don't like just to make others like your look.

What Guys Said 8

• don't dye them because you get annoyed by stupid nicknames like these. don't give a shit and keep them as they are if you like them

• Having red hair myself, keep it! If you dye it black, they'd go from calling you a flame head to a goth or an emo. That's not a bad thing, but I'd prefer the ladder

• why would you, i'd keep it the same. it fits you really well!

• I'm gonna go no on this one. The red looks good. That and you are pretty pale (atleast in your pictures) so if you went straight black you would just end up looking emo as shit.

• DO you like the red hair?

• no keep it red

• No ! you should not change for anyone ! Who cares about those people? change the colour if you really want to but don't give in to peer pressure

• I'm not thinking of changing it because they want me to, I was thinking of doing it because I am tired of the comments.

• Ah I see, there can be a fine line at times

No need to thank me, I've got your back.

But seriously though, "Miss Flamey" ? Who the hell do they think they are ? Damn them !

• I know right Dx

• Yeah if you want to look like a satanist or a rock band member!

• Why would black hair make me look like a Satanist?

• Because all satanist have black hair white skin. The thought just crossed my mind when you asked

What Girls Said 7

• What is your original hair color?

• You're looking at it lol

• Naah, I recognize dyed hair when I see it. Yours is like red/blonde with inner layers of brown.
      Anyway, if your original hair color is light, you shouldn't go completely black. It won't match your skin tone, and your roots will grow out horribly. You should only go black if you have brown/dark brown hair.
      I suggest dyeing your hair a medium brown color.

• your hair and style is really amazing, it suits you so much.. do not dull it down to nothing for some prrpd eho dub you "Miss Flamey" I like that nic name anyway.. nothing negative about it... fire, flame, sexy <3

• I like your hair color. black would be fine too but you shouldn't change it just because of some stupid people

• Pick a hair color for yourself that you thnk looks best on you, not one that others think would look better on you.

I think you look fine with your current hair. Black would look good too on you, I'm sure.

• Don't change just because people are picking fun. They have nothing better to do with their lives. If you must color your hair, though, try a golden brown haircolor, it would be cute.

• No. Black hair isn't so flattering. I doubt it'd frame your face very well.

Black hair and pixies are just regrets waiting to happen. Been there with both, so I know. I think you'd suit a dark brown well tho!

• Keep it like this !! It suits you well :D