What do you think...shy?

If a guy holds eye contact until I break it, stares from across the room and checks me out when I have my back on him, but at the same time doesn't really speak or compliments, doesn't call or text. Does this mean he is shy or not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• he keeps looking till you break the eye contact , he's not shy at all . I do that to push a girl to like me ! the point is that he likes you , and he wants you to know ! he'll talk to you when he'll be sure that you like him back ! I knoow this !

• Maybe, but the thing is when I ask him something he can't really look me in eye, just answers one or two words. But whenever we meet in hallways without speaking, he tries lock his eyes until I break it. Don't know but I think he just likes gazing into my eyes and on some body parts that's it, as he never shows any interest in me as a person.

• So if a guy is doing this to you what kind of feed back are looking for before you will make a move, like is there a certain kind of look that we can give that says I don't know come get me lol

• Asker : just make the first move , he invites you in !

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with zep-it because I do the same thing

I am a bit shy myself I will never go up to a chick out of no were

and start a conversation,his keeping eye contact till you break it that's a shy guys way of saying ''I like u''

if you like him you should do him and yourself a favour and just talk to him

cause you'll be waiting for a long time if you wait for him :)

• haha this is exactly how guys feel on the otherside lol

just start a conversation with him; confidence is key (its really attractive)

p.s. be confident not egotistical

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you are both shy. Because you haven't asked him why he does this. You should ask him and see what he says.

• I think the guy I sshy. If a guy alwys look at a girl, even when he knows she isn't looking at him, that menas he likes her her, but thinks that she doen't like him, so he is scared and shy 2 talk 2 a girl. I think it's so sweet how a guy looks at a girl, when she isn't looking at him.

• But not breaking the eye contact if she looks at you means he has some confidence ;)

I'm calling myself shy and if I catch someone looking at me I'm blushed and I don't even return the looks for being such a clumsy idiot, that I am, hehe. I'd agree with what zep-it said. He's interested and wants you to know. Just wants you to make a direct indicator, too