Girls what did you think of District 9?

When you first saw the preview? If you saw it what did you think of it?

Out 4

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw it. It was pretty good.

What Girls Said 5

• I thought it looked nicccce and I plan on seeing it eventually

• I thought it looked like another Cloverfield. And a low budget movie. One of my husband's buddy's went to see it and said it blew majorly. So we're not even going to waste money to go see it now.

• It's nothing like Cloverfield. I saw it was amazing, Everybody I know saw it LOVED IT. It's got great reviews from critics and general people alike

• The low budget part doesn't really matter. It's the directors first movie, and it's mind-blowing. If a movie is amazing, does it really matter how many millions of dollars it cost to make? ($30 million in the case of D-9)

• I don't care how much money they spent...I care about the quality. That's what I meant...and what most people mean, by low budget.

• I went with my boyfriend...and to be honest..it wasn't a favourtie...I found the story line..was all over the place with unfinished stories and explanations.

• Saw the add in the cinemas and on tv, BOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG lol

• Is that some kind of alien movie, cos I like those types of movies. If it is I'll go see it.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a girl either but I saw it on the opening night. Definitely one of the best movie's I've seen in a long time. It's also in my top 5 favorite movies. There's a lot of hidden/deep meaning in the movie. While it is a low budget movies, that's one of the things I liked. District 9 feels really realistic and it seems like what would really happen in real life. Not very many special effects (with the exception of the aliens and their kick ass weapons). I like the low CGI type movies. It's also filmed documentary style (sort of like The Office). Many times better than any other movie I've seen this year in the same genre (Transformers 2, GI Joe, Star Trek). If you like action/low sci-fi type movies it's definitely worth the money to see District 9

• Don't care if I'm not a girl, I liked it, nothing like cloverfield at all, in fact D-9 is what was left over from the Halo movie Neill was supposed to direct, but the project got dropped, so the extra cash went into making D-9, the plot was a little linear, but other than that I enjoyed it (sh*t literally exploded, and that always makes it worthwhile)

• Not a girl either but I loved the movie, the guns were awesome and the effects.