GAGers! Which shampoo do you use?

title says it all!! GAGers... which shampoo do you use? Concerning me i use Garnier Ultra Doux avocat et beurre de karite (avocado and shea butter).. i love the smell of it just like the way it moisturizes my curls and i use its conditioner too<3.. and you which shampoo do you use?</a>

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm going to get shit for this, but I don't use shampoo or conditioner. None. My hair just gets washed with water.

For the first month when I started (couple years ago) my hair was super greasy, but then I guess my body got back to its "natural" level of grease in my hair and it doesn't look greasy or feel weird at all.

I've had people ask this a couple times in real life and when I say I don't use it people act like I'm lighting up a cigarette inside or something. Guess I'm bizarre.

I prefer it, shampoo does unnecessary damage to your hair in my opinion. Instead of smelling like peaches, my hair just smells like hair.

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 27