How come guys like natural makeup more than colored makeup?

pretty self explanatory dont you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is also pretty self-explanatory...

Are you more attracted to guys smothered in paint over their eyelashes and lips and face and eyebrows and eyelids and eyes and stuff?

No?

Yeah, that's exactly why. It's not more attractive, it just makes people look like demented slut clowns.
    Credits to from whomever I took that term from, but it's pretty descriptive, actually.

• hahaha yea... never thot bout it tht way... tho the pic is so vivid im lmfao

What Guys Said 9

• It is obvioius.
    Because guys are essentially hardcoded to look for signs that a gir lis healthy (from a more primal view, that means fertile and carries strong genes). Obviously certain olors used in modern makeup does not fit with these more basic instincs. It, simply put, looks unhealthy or fake.
    Natural makeup on the other hand is enhancing the natural beuty, thus only enhancing the things guys look for (subcontiously).
    Does that explain it?

• yea... to give it a percent about how many guys like natural makeup

• Seen from the side of nature, 100% like the natural look. Some may be biased towards colors though.

personally i prefer the natural, if anything. Too many fancy colors just makes it look like the girl tries too hard.

• No every guy would like it that way everybody is different and not all will like or dislike the same things its just the way life is lol I personally don't mind it different styles or colours so would I be unusual or just have different tastes?

• i like colored HAHAHAHAHA LOL

• For once I would love to see a women walk out of the house with nothing on at all

• Because frankly, we don't want you to use makeup at all, show us your real features

• to evade screaming at night bcoz the girl remove the make up hahaha

• hahahaahaha...

• Lol, seriously though, guys would rather be with a girl who didn't want or need all that makeup, just be you not some girl you see on TV or a magazine

• I personally don't like when I girl wears make up, especially a ton. I literally wouldn't date someone who did

• I like the colored make up for the eyes it looks sexy

• For us it all looks either Black or White.

• Colored looks blatantly unnatural

What Girls Said 6

• natural makeup help to enhance your natural beauty.. and colored makeup spice up your looks and add a touch of color

• Colored make up? What is that even XD

Guys don't wanna date a canvas. They wanna see what you really look like. They prefer natural make up, because they won't even notice it if you do it well. Also, it just looks weird. Leave the blue eye shadow and the hot pink lipstick to the... promiscuous ladies.

• I guess they wanna see your face and see whats as close to naturally you as possible.

• Simple- Guys want to date a girl not IT the clown.

• well primally, like dude, said, they want to see how fertile you are and natural make up (blush, lip colors) makes artifical appearance of "blood" in our cheeks and lips and makes us look like we are ovulating.

• I guess if the makeup is not exaggerated, they will care less.. With or without colors..