Ladies, most attractive smell?

Whats your favorite Cologne for men?
Guys are welcome to answer as well, which cologne is your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Versace Man by Versace. Smells delicious, perfect blend of muskiness + a hint of vanilla.

• Heard about a lot !!! Never tried it tho, not a big fan of Versace colognes but ill try it. Thank you.

• Yes!!! That's the one i use.

• haha yeah, definitely my favourite in terms of cologne. Most tend to smell a bit too musky or like a cloud of Axe body spray, but my boyfriend wears this one and it honestly smells amazing, give it a try. :)

• Pi Neo by Givenchy

• 1 million paco rabanne

• Chanel Egoiste Platinum. Amazing smell. Kind of nostalgic.

• Heard about it but never tried it before, I'll check it out. Thanks.

• No problem :) It's a nice smell. JOOP is also not that bad. The one in the red bottle, it's pretty unique because a lot of colognes smell similar. A lot of women will like the smells that their family wore back in the day so going for older smells might be good for a date. At least that's my personal opinion since I always like the colognes that my father used to wear when I was small because they make me remember the past and the past is always better than the present.

• Interesting point. Yea I remember that joop my miter bought that for me like 6 years ago!! I remember it smelled different. It was really good. I finished it long time ago.
      Thank you again :)

• Aqua de gio.. I think that's what it's called. 😮

• Yea, I have that as well, I don't like it personally but I heard many girls love it for some reason. It's very fresh.
      Thank you. :)

• Finalllyyyy someone mentions this. I was about to throw it in the trash if no one mentioned it!

• Dior Homme cologne. Holy shitballs, I would bed a guy who wore that.

• Really? The new dior you mean? Hmm, it wasn't like anything when I tried it at Macy's, I'll give it one more shot.

• I'm not sure, it was blue and black. It came out three-four month ago.

• Oh it was a lot longer ago than that. I almost bought it for my boyfriend last year. They might have changed the formula, but it's been out for a long long time. The original was out in 2005.

• The original blue polo, yesss!

• My guy wears Danger Time by Old Spice and it's probably my favourite smell.
    Just.. mm.

• That's body spray, I wear colognes and deodorant. Not into sprays. Thanks tho :)

• My bad! L.12.12 White Lacoste is pretty nice. (Silly name though)

What Guys Said 4

• Damn, I've got so many, days, nights, seasonal, I'll try to break it down though.
    Emporio Amrani Diamonds/Chanel Bleu/YSL nuit d'homme for Date Nights
    Escada Heat/Gucci Guilty/D&G Lite Blue - Evening great for Clubs
    Lacoste Essential/Gucci Sport/Kenneth Cole Reaction/ - During the Day Outings
    Versace Blue Jeans/Jean Paul Gaultier (Le Male')/Lucky #6/Perry Ellis 360degrees/Issey Miyake pour homme - Daily Whatevers
    Armani Code/Paco Rabanne 1million/CK Euphoria/Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet/Le Labo Oud27 - Seasonals

• i don't wear cologne LOL

• Aspen by Coty is the best smelling cologne I've ever smelled.