Do guys prefer Girls to have Long, Medium or Short Hair?, do guys prefer Straight, Wavy or Curly hair? Do Guys prefer Lighter hair or Darker Hair?

I was just wondering, I know a lot of girls think about things like this, (prob. kinda weird to guys) but what, if you are a guy and you would have your dream girl, what type of hair would you picture her to have? What do you think is most attractive?
There are 3 Categories:
Length, Style and Color
Also please say what type of hair YOU have too!

• Long (like to bra and waist)
  • Medium (like to shoulders and right below)
  • Short (like a bob or Rhianna short style)
Thanks for the responses! cool, this website is cool! I like of course long too. Just wondering. Not going to change how I already feel about my own hair, just asking the question! I think its thing guys have for girls with long straight hair! Peace.
Its funny how society deems straight hair more attractive than curly though. I am biracial (black and white) and I have curly hair, and I live in South Fl. so I can always wear it straight, but I do sometimes. I def get more attention that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long, but it can (sometimes) look nice short too. It doesn't need to be completely straight, but I don't particularly like afros. I like both light and dark hair (red's good too), though prefer brown over black... as long as it's not green or grey...

Dream girl? (That's actually a bit long...) upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Bouguereau_(1879).jpg

My hair is shortish, dark brown and completely straight...

What Guys Said 25

• Usually long.
    Depends on the girl but in most cases any style can look great.
    Depends on the girl. Light can look better on one while dark might look better on the other.
    Please "Search" questions before asking them. This has been asked probably 100+ times.

• I like her hair to be very long, it can be curly straight what ever she feels like doing but long is good for me

• I like the way long hair looks best. I don't care if its wavy curly or strait. And I prefer brunette but blond or red or black won't dissuade me from said girl as long as it isn't a color that isn't natural (and I don't mean her natural hair color, just that her hair is one of the natural hair colors of our species and not some neon color or something of that nature)

• Long!! Some guys have preferences to blonde or brunette etc, and as far as curly/straight/wavy it depends on the girl and outfit. Mainly though, just remember to you and all the girls, LONG HAIR. Guys like long hair, it is a thing that makes girls seem feminine, and no matter what your best friends tell you or your gay male hairdresser or something lol, short hair is NEVER a good call. If you want to look your best, always long hair.

• boob length hair is good lol

girls with that shiny chestnut brown hair are awesome... because in the sun it almost looks like a really deep brownish red O_O

• I like natural colors, doesn't matter which one it is.
    Straight hair is always better
    I like medium hair, although the girl that I like at the moment has short hair and it doesn't really affect the way I feel about her.

• I like long, medium, short and red to black as long as she looks pretty on whatever style she chooses. I've crushed on too many different girls with different looks to have a set type lol.

• long but i don't mind medium or short LOL

• I prefer long, though hair length will never be an issue as pretty much everything else is more important.

• Long hair.

• Long long long !!!
    Umm, it doesn't matter I like curly and straight. Blonde or brown.

• anything in between below the shoulders and waist is good. i dont like girls with hair that are short as men. as far as curly or straight, it depends if you can pull it off

• Generally long, but I don't mind any of those lengths as long as she could pull off the look.

• Darker hair and curly hair with medium length.

• Long, except your name is Hally Barry. :3 And preferably straight.

• Short! I don't care about whether it's straight, wavy or curly, or what colour it is.

• Long and wavy.

• Again, it depends on the woman

• Long or medium
    Straight or wavy
    Blonde, brunette of raven

• I like long, straight or wavy, and blonde. Every guy likes his/her own thing, tho.

• I prefer long because then i feel her more feminine otherwise it will be feel like my another guy friend :v :v

• I luv short, wavy hair. But I like tomboy kinda look.

• Long, wavy and dark

• long curly or swept black or primary dyed, hair

• Long or medium, straight.

What Girls Said 5

• dudette... guys preferences differ from each other and also if a guy is really into you he will love you no matter how your hair is

• True, if we are into her we will love her regardless. But us guys really want long hair hanging down in our faces when you gals are riding us.

• the problem is if a guy sees a girl with a boyish cut there is a much greater chance it doesn't even get to the point of him being really into her

• Thats right, hairstyle is the least of our concerns
      And it's pretty much modifiable

• I think stop thinking what guys like all the time, i see too many girls and guys dressing how they are apparently told what the opposite sex likes but that can't be too great on your self-esteem, have your hair to how you like it not how guys like it because people are all different, most people think that just because you are male or female that we all like the same thing... no... we don't... i hate it when men come up to me and assume that i'm like other girls, that i'm impressed with them trying to dress like JLS... i actually HATE today's music and i think JLS are cocky big headed losers lol. So just have you hair how you like it... stop trying to attract guys that like certain things and find guys that are actually attracted to who you really are.

• Oh damn, all them guys are into long hair, which I can't grow because it's too thin and looks weird.. Bummer XD

• I have long hair but when i leave it natural (curly) its sorta medium and when it's straight, it's long.

• So your not proud of your curly hair because that doesn't meet everyone's beauty standards?-_-