How do you feel about the yellow trend?

Yellow is going to be huge this spring and summer.

Girls, do you feel comfortable wearing yellow shirts or dresses in the summer?

Guys, do you think a girl looks good in yellow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like yellow on me. I'm voluptuous/curvy so it doesn't flatter my figure, but also a brunette with blue eyes and fair skin. Yellow makes me look sickly! I tend to prefer colors that look good on me versus what is in at the moment. You can always find a cool toned up to date summer color that works with different coloring, like light blue, aqua. It allows me to make the most of my coloring. After all, you want people to say, "you look great", not "oh, nice dress color". I find that to be the difference between trend and style. Trend is what is fashionable, but style is what looks good. : ) Just a thought

What Guys Said 6

• I don't understand these trends or fashion. Different things look better on different people. I don't understand any of it at all. Why should it even matter? I'm not out to impress total strangers, and the colors a girl is wearing won't make her look more or less attractive. I don't have any clue who or what idiot at a desk somewhere decides what the "look" is going to be this upcoming season. It just all seems so stupid to me.

• I think you would look great in yellow, you are gorgeous ! So yeah yellow is a great color, doesn't matter what you wear it is what matters how you feel about yourself in the inside, it is a great day, yeah yellow is good

• Muted mustardish yellows look great on some girls - its personally one of my favorite colours.

Yellows clash with my skin tone, thus I won't be sporting it.

• Bright (or darker) yellows look hot on girls with tans, but I think lighter or medium toned yellows are better for girls with lighter complexions. Other than that, it also looks great on school buses.

• I think it depends on your skin tone as well as the article of clothing. I love the lemon yellow color on one who has a tan (dark or light). Particularly if the article of clothing is a Baby doll top/dress or Emma top (did I get that right?) that shows arms and / or shoulders/neck. Yellow prom gown, skirt, or shorts simply would not appear attractive to me (my opinion of course).

Here is an example, I often times see a mother of 4 come through Starbucks at the same time in the morning that I visit. One day she wore a lemon yellow baby doll top with jeans. It accentuated her arms, shoulders, neck, tan and even though she was a mother of 4, it was very difficult to stare away. Even though her outfit was bright as the sun, I took the risk of being blinded by the light. :)

• Yellow sun dresses are awesome. I have a yellow tea shirt that says" SEX Education - Honor roll student" I think its high fashion lol

What Girls Said 5

• Gyah, are you serious? Yellow? I can't stand it. I'm not a big girl at all, but I look like a freaking school bus when I wear yellow. Sometimes yellow can look good on me as an accent color on another shirt that's maybe green or pink, but not by itself. So, in answer to your question, no, I don't feel comfortable wearing yellow.

• I think it depends on the shade of yellow. I don't think it's a flattering color on me but I know other people can def pull it off and make it cute.

• I like it. Except when the Nanny had it on last night on American Idol. She looked like a big sunflower.

• I LOVE yellow. I think its a very striking color and has a very sexy appeal to it. Thank god for the fact that I can pull this color off because I love it so much. I think if coordinated with right colors, yellow can help your outfit stand out and in my case, I have made sure there is AT LEAST one item of clothing that's yellow in my wardrobe. So, yes I do feel comfortable wearing yellow and Its great for summer.

• If you are dark skinned or have a warm skin tone you should go for dandelions, marigolds & mustard colors

Pale girls or with cool tones should wear lemon yellow or pastels

I don't think yellow is really the cutest color, but then I tried on a really cute mustard yellow dress and loved it. It's not my favorite but it can look good