Why does my husband spend hours looking at naked or hot girls online?

Good Sex, I'm pretty damn good looking, fun relationship, but he still spends a ton of time going from page to page of bikini or nude girls. What the heck? I could see once in a while, but it's a daily thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just one of those things that as a female we will never understand lol... I mean I would find it quite boring to constantly check out hot guys for hours on the internet. Aaha oh well.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys and porn, this might just be one of those things that will never make sense to you, so you might just need to come to a understand and/or compromise. I woman might read a trashy novel but guys are usually more visual, so we like to look at dirty picture. I would say that he probably just has a very active sexual appetite that is multi-faceted. While for me everyday would be a little much, I do not thing that it is abnormal or anything. Also, just because a guy likes to look does not mean that he would ever cheat, big difference in a guys mind. There might even be a bit of a turn on for him because he know that you get a little jealous and it is kind of forbidden. I suggest trying to share the porn with him by finding something that you both can like together. Good luck.

• guys do this like I work with a number of hot girls and get to look at them but I still have an appetite for more and look at other girls . I just like looking at girls you could say .

• Because they're hot, naked women. That is why.

What Girls Said 0