Can girls and guys be JUST friends ?

Hey I made these friends about 6 months ago and I liked them a lot they are both friends talking and texting for a while seen them a couple of times out in pubs .. Everything is good then they both try chat me up lol what's wrong with men they can't just be cool always looking for some thing extra as a child and teenager I hung with guys and we always had fun :)) and I miss those kinda guys ..

now I have o men friends really because it does not take long for them to try get me into bed :( why lol ?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Remember the movie "When Harry Meet Sally"? If you have not seen it, rent it. Harry's dialog about men and women being friend has a lot of truth I think. Some guys can do it, but most have a hard time just being friend with a woman they find attractive. I think that a lot of guys would even try and do their mates if being bi was more in style.

• “A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

So as long as there's attraction, the thought of something more will always linger in the back of their minds.