Should I tell my boss her weave is horrible?

My boss' hair is terrible. Her weave looks messy and unprofessional. You can even see the glue. Smh. I have only been here about a year and everyone notices but no one says anything. Should I just bite the bullet or should I show compassion?

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Don't take that risk because you could get fired. You obviously know your boss better than I (or anyone else here), but still. Don't do it. Let her figure it out herself if she doesn't already know. You just try to ignore it and focus on your job.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be afraid... lol she will actually appreciate it and you can gain some serious brownie points if you ask me

But only if it's done in the right way

• Yeah, tell that ho she got some ratchet a$$ hair...

• No don't you'll get fired.

• DONT - YOU - EVER - DO - THAT.

What Girls Said 8

• Why not suggest a different salon that you know does good weaves? Then you're not directly insulting her hair but could lead to her getting her hair done better.

• Forget it. Besides, you don't have to be the one to tell her. Hopefully someone from her personal life will make it clear sometime soon...

• Try suggesting another alternative hairstyle to her. " I think this hairstyle would look so nice on you, what do you think?"

• She could already know?
    I mean.. If she asked you, then go ahead.
    But I don't understand why you'd tell her that.

• Yeah do it. You may be out of a job but eh, who cares right? lol

• Lmao! Its your boss so I would tell her but just be careful about. Just make sure no one is around

• Unless you have a backup plan (job)... GO FOR IT. :)

• Lol go for it if you wanna get fired