Should I tell my boss her weave is horrible?

My boss' hair is terrible. Her weave looks messy and unprofessional. You can even see the glue. Smh. I have only been here about a year and everyone notices but no one says anything. Should I just bite the bullet or should I show compassion?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Don't take that risk because you could get fired. You obviously know your boss better than I (or anyone else here), but still. Don't do it. Let her figure it out herself if she doesn't already know. You just try to ignore it and focus on your job.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be afraid... lol she will actually appreciate it and you can gain some serious brownie points if you ask me

But only if it's done in the right way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, tell that ho she got some ratchet a$$ hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't you'll get fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • DONT - YOU - EVER - DO - THAT.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Why not suggest a different salon that you know does good weaves? Then you're not directly insulting her hair but could lead to her getting her hair done better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget it. Besides, you don't have to be the one to tell her. Hopefully someone from her personal life will make it clear sometime soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • Try suggesting another alternative hairstyle to her. " I think this hairstyle would look so nice on you, what do you think?"

0|0
    0|0
  • She could already know?
    I mean.. If she asked you, then go ahead.
    But I don't understand why you'd tell her that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah do it. You may be out of a job but eh, who cares right? lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Lmao! Its your boss so I would tell her but just be careful about. Just make sure no one is around

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you have a backup plan (job)... GO FOR IT. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol go for it if you wanna get fired

0|0
    0|0