Girls what do you think is the best color lipstick?

And what are some really sexy colors?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like darker reds, burgundy, berries and wine colors and medium/darker pinks the most.

Lighter, super bright pinks are hit or miss on my tan skin and not for everyday, I can't seem to get into the "nude lip" - its a bit much for me. I like some others too I'm sure, but the first group is my fav.

What Guys Said 4

• I hate dark red, lighter pink is nice. I am a guy

• 100% depends on the girl, but tbh I kinda like purple

• No lipstick

• Red. ALways red.

What Girls Said 11

• I like pink and a red shade when I do wear lipstick (lip gloss is usually my choice) but the pink compliment my fair complection. And the red pops and makes my skin look more porcelain. Wine colors are great for fall, and are sexy. I think everyone can find a shade that will fit them :)

• It depends on the girl. Her skin tone and hair color factor in. But I always think a nice red or nude lipstick is very sexy.

• red is probably the most classed sexiest, but i agree with rapunzel skin tone and hair colour ect. will make a difference a hot pink is very nice swell

• Depends on your skin and your complexion. Went in doubt a tiny bit of lipgloss with a hint of color ;)

• I love dark purple/burgundy and red. My favs :)

• Depends on the skin tone but I really love a light mauve color on the lips.

• It depends on your skin color, hair color, and what you're wearing. My favorite for Autumn is dark wine colors.

• I like bold red.

• Heroine by Mac cosmetics :3

• black, am i strange?

• it depends on what lips shape you have but i prefer light pinky orange almost a natural color..