Why do women wear graphic tees or any shirts with writing?

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to read a woman's shirt or see what it looks like but I know I can't cause guess what a guy lingering his gaze upon a woman's chest is going to only give then one idea as to what he's doing especially if they are well endowed. Why wear these cloths is it to trap men or is it supposed to be only for other women to look at?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• 4|1
  • just because you focus on a womans boobs doesn't mean we focus on our boobs the way you do. maybe she likes the shirt or likes the saying on it.

• I just wear them for fun because im really goofy and a jokester lol. I see guys looking at the shirts sometimes and im like "oh its because of the words" im not big chested so ik its not that lol but even my friend with a big chest that happens to her to. We dont care because its just a shirt if someone wants to stare they're going to stare like as long as im not being made uncomfortable whats the big deal?

• It's just a way to show off your quirky side. Or who you are or you may just really like what it says. Nothing complicated :)

• It's true, just read it. I wear graphic tees all the time. We wear them for the same reasons guys do, because we like the phrase/image/whatever it is, and we want to show that we like it, and maybe find other people who like it too. I've never been offended at a dude reading my shirt because I know they're probably just looking at it, and if that's not the case, then eh, it is what it is. Human nature and all that. It's usually easy to tell the difference.

• They want you to stare at their boobs! jk xD

Because they think those shirts are funny?

What Guys Said 1

• Just read it. They certainly didn't wear it expecting not a single person to read it