Okay, I'm going full teenage girl here and asking the question most girls come onto this website to ask... Am I pretty?

I've had a few boyfriends and I really don't see what they see in me. I know that different guys see girls differently but I wanted to know I am generally good looking. So yeah...

Most Helpful Guy

• You have what it takes to be really good looking. First... smile! Next, look into some upper-line hair-care products and a quality straightener. Let your hair get a little longer (mid back), and get it shiny and slick. Find makeup that works with your skin-tone and the clothes that you like best, and you'll be a knock-out. I see beautiful women where others only see average... and you are a stunner just waiting to be released.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes you are. Put on a smile and you will be more inviting. Guys would find it easier and more comfortable to approach you.

• Yeah I would say you are very pretty

• You don't make me want to rip out my eyes.

• Yes, you are. I find you attractive... aside from your age ;)

• very pretty

• Well you're pretty cute. You could smile abit more though

• Yes u are pretty.!! Really beautiful ;)

• You seem pretty average to me. Not ugly, not jaw dropping hot. Just perfectly average. I meant no offense.

What Girls Said 2

• You're attractive. Nothing is out of place. I think your personality might be your greatest asset.

• You're better looking than most of the girls who ask these sorta questions