I'm a little thinner now than I am in these pics but wanted to get your thoughts. Outfit 1 or 2? If you don't like either, no need to answer. :))?

Appreciate all of the feedback so far! Please keep it coming. Just one bit of clarification to be thorough - outfit 1 is a black tank and a frilly black skirt... I love short skirts/dresses/ to show my legs and love of heels...
To everyone who answered... I have posted just one more with more outfits... think you could help a girl out: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1173411-showing-off-my-legs-in-heels-all-the-reason-i-enjoy-dresses

Most Helpful Guy

• Outfit #1 for sure. #2 is is very un-flattering (in my opinion). Because #2 narrows as it goes up to your neck, it makes your middle-area look bigger. Outfit 1 is the exact opposite... because it poofs at the hips, it makes your middle look thinner and your legs look amazing! Again... just my personal opinion though.

• An honest and intuitive answer without being rude - well done, sir. Well done. I'm glad you like my legs... So do I. Stilettos have done wonders for them :))

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like outfit 2 very much, though outfit 1 is really quite nice. Hard to tell if the material of the top matches the skirt though, the picture makes it difficult to see the detail. Also, since the shoes have so much contrast with the dress you will want to make sure your purse matches the shoes really well. Smart to be highlighting your legs, they are quite nice.

• I really like #1. And those heels are my favorite kind.
    If you are using flash to block your face, please use a black square in a picture-editing software instead. Flash makes pictures against a mirror look annoying in my opinion.

• Thank you for the first part of your answer -- they're my favorite as well.
      In regards to the flash, it was unintentional but good looking out...

• Outfit 1 you look better in it and the other one being outfit 2 is wild not to good.

• I like #1. Very sexy.

• first one is looking very sexy and dazzaling.. with those heeas.. u should close in legs and then taken for accurate figure...

• I don't fully understand what you wrote BUT it sounds like you liked outfit 1... you like the white stilettos with the short skirt? Do you prefer bare leg?

• That's fair. But yeah, think he wants to see the ins and outs haha :)

• absolutely I am not able to see your curves and as what you said I prfer bare legs.. with the ins and outs.. u can understand.

• I like the outfit 1 a bit better.

• You haven't uploaded your pic with your face. so , it will be difficult to choose which one will be best for you.

In my opinion no 1 is good.

• Out fit one for sure. The frills make the difference. And the lack of stockings is a good choice.

• Did you like the white stilettos with the black outfit? And I agree... bare leg is much sexier. (Esp when you're going commando ;)

• @Zango91... I've done that... logged out... closed the tab... closed the browser.. relogged in... nothing...

• @abbyjaquez Thats just sad and makes me hate this site for a little while.

• love outfit #1 very sexy

• Do you like the bare leg? The white heels with the black frill skirt?

• im usually a sucker for stockings, but the bare legs in that outfit with the skirt and white heels works well

What Girls Said 10

• Outfit 1 looks better.

• the black dress... and i like your classic heels by the way

• Hmmmm both outfits are a little tacky and they don't show off your curves I think u look nice but where something that compliments your body shape the black dress is nice but the white shoes don't match I'd go with black heels and a longer dress though.

• I like number 2. It seems like there's more going on in that outfit and that's a good thing. :)

• 1ssssssssssst

• Outfit #1, you could never go wrong with a simple and elegant black dress

• Outfit 1 defiantly.

• outfit 1 by far. To me the second one is terrible

• definitely nr1 :)

• The black dress