Belly Button Piercings: Sexy or Trashy?

Do you think belly button rings are sexy or do you think they're kinda trashy? Or do you not really have any thoughts on it?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they are trashy. I don't like them, but I won't think less of someone who has one. Since I'm not a big fan of trends, It would be a turnoff for me to see a woman with the belly piercing, the lower back tattoo, and whatever else was common place.

A person has to be able to pull off whatever look they are trying to use as well... if there was a woman who had a million piercings but still looked gorgeous, I'm sure I'd change my tune. You just have to be able to look at yourself and make a judgment call on whether it's for you or not. I know they tell people who are getting tattoos to wear a fake one for a while to see if it's for them or not, are there any fake belly button rings you can try out first?

0|0
    0|0
    • I already have mine pierced, just wanted to know what people's thoughts on them are!

• I would have to say I lean more to not liking them.

What Guys Said 3

• Very sexy. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that bellybutton rings are sexy especially when the girl have a nice tanned stomach but other than that its sexy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No thoughts on it. Do what you want. If you like it, then do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it shows off our stomach more especially when it is toned..im getting one on my 16th b-day

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're sexy to guys. So many people compliment me on mines

0|0
    0|0