Belly Button Piercings: Sexy or Trashy?

Do you think belly button rings are sexy or do you think they're kinda trashy? Or do you not really have any thoughts on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they are trashy. I don't like them, but I won't think less of someone who has one. Since I'm not a big fan of trends, It would be a turnoff for me to see a woman with the belly piercing, the lower back tattoo, and whatever else was common place.

A person has to be able to pull off whatever look they are trying to use as well... if there was a woman who had a million piercings but still looked gorgeous, I'm sure I'd change my tune. You just have to be able to look at yourself and make a judgment call on whether it's for you or not. I know they tell people who are getting tattoos to wear a fake one for a while to see if it's for them or not, are there any fake belly button rings you can try out first?

• I already have mine pierced, just wanted to know what people's thoughts on them are!

• I would have to say I lean more to not liking them.

What Guys Said 3

• Very sexy. Go for it!

• I think they are sexy!

• I think that bellybutton rings are sexy especially when the girl have a nice tanned stomach but other than that its sexy!

What Girls Said 3

• No thoughts on it. Do what you want. If you like it, then do it.

• I think it shows off our stomach more especially when it is toned..im getting one on my 16th b-day

• I think they're sexy to guys. So many people compliment me on mines