How to pull of the country look?

How do I pull off the country or southern look at school? I wear flannels and jeans, what else could I do? That is practical at school?

I am a misplaced texan, moved to California cause of my family. But I shoot guns and drive a truck and just want the whole country image, because what the hay, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Southern or country, they are different make your choice. lol

• Country.

• Well, you could took it in, but that also depends on if you find it flattering on yourself. and yes a shirt underneath.

• Thanks for mho ^^ Have fun!

What Girls Said 4

• Cowboy boots and a camo baseball hat.

And spurs if you really want to.

You're dipping into the d-bag look though so be careful. If you're not REALLY country people know.

• Life less t shirt ( duck dynasty or brown or tan or black) Faded jeans ( or dark ) And tennis shoes or brown boots. were hats. I live in the south and this is what alllll the red necks were.

• But some places don't dress like this. I live 15 mins from two diff school and they r totally different. One I go to is country but the other one is gangster clothing and stuff like in style.

• Talk real slow
    Say you hate gays blacks Muslims and Jews
    Tell your daughter to stay around from Tyrone because you don't want a caramel baby
    Carry a bible and use Christianity to judtify violence

• Haha good one. Jk we don't talk like that. I lot of people talk in a fast accent. And they don't hate Jews. But some do hate gays and blacks and other races ( I'm not one of them ) and a lot of people don't carry bibles ( I'm not against it but we don't). And u forgot about always having a tooth pick in ur mouth ( some really do that )

• The cowboy hat? Cowboy boots? Lol I don't know

What Guys Said 3

• If you're having to force a look, then you probably shouldn't be trying for that look.

• It's pretty simple really wear clothes that you wouldn't mind working or getting dirty. Jeans, t shirt, boots, and a hat

• Do your 'own look' you will get a lot more attention.