16,m,fat,stretch marks, I don't see myself ever getting a girlfriend.

i don't go on hols any more because I was embarrassed about being fat, now I got stretch marks, my life is just going downhill. I have loads of friends, popular and stuff. but I cud see my self never getting with a nice good looking girl I hate life its s***

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand where you're coming from. I agree with klg808, I do like my guys to have some meat on their bones. I have a bunch of overweight guy friends, but they are in football and have a ton of confidence, and they do get the 'good looking' girls. And my guy friends who don't eat much and are litterally skin and bones, I tease them about it =]] (its all good) hehe!

And when I was in middle school, I hated life. I really did, almost to the point of no return. But eventually you will grow out of that, and learn to appreciate everything in life. I did.

And you say you're popular, so take advantage of that. Most of the time, popular kids are well known and liked, so that should help with your confidence.

Eat right portions, cut out greasy fatty foods, don't eat after 7pm (and that doesn't mean to pig out at 6:59 or anything), and get some cardio and exercise in. Eat more smaller portioned snacks throughout the day, and don't skip meals. Another thing to remember: Sitting is better than lying down, standing is better than sitting, walking is better than standing, jogging is better than walking, and running is better than jogging. I saw this on tv once, and it does help.

Good luck!

=]]

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I'm more attracted to big guys, and I'm sure some other girls are as well. Really skinny guys freak me out. I want a big teddy bear to hug and cuddle. So don't worry about being fat and having stretch marks - 70% of girls have them, so they're probably not going to judge you if you have them. They fade after a while, trust me. But I sympathize with you and totally understand where you're coming from. I've had my times when I felt like this too (except I'm a girl, of course) but it passes. Just don't focus on "getting with" a girl. There's more to life than just hooking up.

• i probably can't give you any better advice than the people before me did, but I really hope I can help:)

first, try to start eating healthier and by doing so try to remember to ALWAYS eat a healthy breakfast, try to walk 10,000 steps a day {it might seems like a lot but you probably already walk 2,000 steps a day without even knowing it}, cut out fast food and in its place to eat more fruits, yoghurts, lean meats and vegetables.

i think what snowboardchick said about the football thing is a good idea, coaches are always looking for bigger guys who have more power and strength

if you're popular, I think that that alone will aid you in meeting good looking girls who will probably find your personality attractive and won't mind larger guys {ik I dont:)}. just remember what everyone else said, be confident!

• Just work out and eat healthy. Losing weight isn't even that hard, assuming you're not, like, horribly obese, or something. I have known lots of guys who were sixteen and lost lots of weight by the time they were, say, eighteen.

What Guys Said 4

• mate - you're 16, everyone hates life then :P

if you care about improving your state, focus on the positive: find something you like about yourself (everyone has *something*) & work around that. self-confidence is attractive & women are less concerned with your looks than you might imagine.

consider this too: life may feel like sh*t, but you have food, clothing, safe water, electricity, an internet connection, and probably quite a lot of free time compared with a hell of a lot of other people. without trying to sound like your mother, things could probably be a lot worse, so that's something to be grateful for at least.

good luck

• LOL I hate that answer its like well yep ur right don't worry I know it was stupid asking lol doesn't matter ill go buy a xbox or something lol

• Seriously - the confidence thing is a big winner

• Gym. Now. Enough of this.

• This may seem like obvious advice, but DONT kill yourself.

Do good in school, get a good job, then when your rich get liposuction and/or a tummy tuck. Its the American way god dammit.

• I was fat when I was 16, by the time I was 18 I was half the size... Start exercising and cut out the fatty foods. Most people have stretch marks, so that's no big deal. pwl0lwp is right, confidence man, flirt like a champion no matter what! And pump the weights if some dude right now is giving you grief, kick the sh*t outta him!