Do guys like gothic/punk girls?

Question is in the title!! i know everyone has a different preference :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My first girlfriend was a goth and I was in a phase similar. It never worked out as she was cheating on me a bunch.

Being older now I see them as attention seeking kids who try not to look attention seeking. They have this idea where "nobody understands me" and yet they all say the same stuff and dress in black and dye their hair or whatever. They'll deliberately stop listening to music if they get big just because "everyone" is listening to it so they'll deliberately find other bands to avoid putting themselves into the "mainstream" spotlight. If you found a popular person in school that all these kids despised you could easily piss them off by taking one of these goth's music CDs and having that guy listen to it and tell his friends he liked the music.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on whether she 's being idolatrous or professional of it. But i guess most of them were the former. and every art has its charm , repel it is a waste.

• Not really my cup of tea, but I've seen a few goth chicks here and there that have caught my attention and held it. Everything was just the right amount and not too much, not too little. They were mostly some smokin ass vampire looking girls. I would have willingly given myself to them.

• It really depends on the guy, but for me, I think goth and punk styles are very sexy. The dark tones are kind of a turn on as well.

• My experience has been that they like it rough, so yeah.

• Depends on the girl I guess.

• Gothic yes, punk no.

What Girls Said 0