Hair and make-up help! :L

As I've probably said before I'm moving, well, I've just moved back to the U.K. I've come over from Germany and was in a forces school. All the girls here are like uber gorgeous so I'm kinda really nervous about starting school and I want to look half decent, any suggestions? I'm 15, have hazel eyes and lightish, longish brown hair (: I'm getting my hair cut before I start school so any ideas for that would also be appreciated. Thank you (:

Most Helpful Girl

• First, before getting a haircut, find out what kind of cut would work well with your face shape and your daily routine. Ask yourself how much time you are willing to spend fixing and styling your hair. Also, if you want to dye your hair, but don't know what color to go with, consult your hairdresser. Salons have color swatches, so I'm pretty sure that they could help find a color that would go well with your skin tone. As for makeup, to bring out hazel eyes, use greens, purples, browns, and pinks. Those colors tend to make hazel eyes stand out. If you want to mainly bring focus to your eyes, then choose a subtle lip shade. You do not want to look too overly made up.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know many girl tips..but be simple...and don't be affraid about other girls

What Girls Said 2

• for make up what I do I'm 14 on eyeshadow just wear casual light browns and tans I would look really good with brown hair on lips I don't wear lip stick unless its a light brownish pink but if lip stick isn't your thing try lip gloss to lighten up your lips use foundation to cover up the blimishes you don't want otherwise your cheeks are fine use maskerra ete liner isn't my fav. for clothe shop at jc pennys in the juniors section their clothes are cut and comfy but jeans are really in style shorts out. you hair if you hav a straitener they are alway helpful I straiten my hair everyday that is really in style

i hope that helps ; )

• Give your hair layers. Layers are good. Black eyeshadow is good for light eyes. Try black eyeliner with a gold or purle eyeshadow.