Showing off my legs in heels -- all the reason I enjoy dresses and skirts so much. Which of these outfits do you like best? Feel free to rank them?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look so hot in "A"! The outfit and colors work well for you including those great heels, and your legs are quite sexy, if I don't mind saying. In fact, you're giving this gal a wee bit of the "vapors"! Whew, is it getting warm in here, or what!

• You sure know how to make a girl feel good!! I feel so sexy in that outfit and especially those CFM blue heels!

• Pls do continue... I'm intrigued! message me!

• Ok, will do.

What Guys Said 12

• C. I like the longer skirt for some reason. The ass looks fantastic, and somehow the longer skirt actually accentuates the legs, shoes, and feet.

• Thank you sir. I like how my ass looks in that one as well. Those stilettos are in my top 5! Appreciate you noticing!

• With an outfit like that, I think being noticed was the intent! ;)

• To be fair, I always dress like that ;)

• in "A" I like your boobs they are shinning...
    in "B" I like your nice ass and fatty legs turns me on
    in "C" your lovely neck and sweet feet
    in "D" your hair and ass
    in "E" you have a sexy legs
    can I see pic. "P" = Pussy

• Oh my Sexy AJ,
    Pics A and E have certainly caught my attention. The angles of both pics are the best of your gorgeous legs ;-)

• A: I like it does it tends to hug your body and hides your shoulders, which tend to stick out a lot. The colour combination is good, but maybe add an accent to not make it look so matchy-matchy.

B. I personally just don't like the black top.

C. I love the skirt as it seems as though it fits you better and compliments your shape more than B. The top is good, but get rid of the bow. Its a bit much.

D. I like this top and hopefully its not the same one as in B. Hiding the poky shoulders; nice. It looks good.

E. Really hard to tell while sitting. Just your classic all black attire. Good to make you appear slimmer.

I personally like C the best.
    A
    D
    E
    B

• A man with an eye for detail when it comes to fashion and knows how to present his suggestions without coming off as a pretentious douche. Well done, sir. Well done. (One thing, in pic E... there is a leather jacket covering my short, white skirt) ;)

• oh, you had my eyes fooled... :-P

and thanks

• A & E WOULD be sexy... but may I recommend something? Hit the gym and tone up those legs, THEN the dress' will look sexy, right now, with no muscle tone, its kinda blah... like if a guy puts on a muscle-T and does not workout, get my point?

• I like A and B. They're okay in general. They should fit for an ordinary gathering. Nothing special.

• Personally I think that your legs look quite great in B & E.. Not all women can pull off a skirt! :)

• You made me smile!! Those 2 are my personal faves that I posted! thank you!

• I think A and C are the best ones in my opinion

• I think C looks the best. I don't mean to sound rude, but I definitely think you could stand to tone your legs a bit. A guy walking around shirtless isn't attractive if he doesn't have abs.

• @lordAlex818... no offense taken... those were from almost 2 years ago... I have since been hitting the gym... Im new to GAG... Im building towards newer pics of my legs when the time comes... but thank you... the stilettos in C are in my top 5!

• Lol I like abless guys as long as they have nice firm man boobs and arms

• A&E I guess..

• A. Blue is my favourite
    C
    E
    D
    B

• I prefer E.

• thank you sir... what about pic E did you like best?

• Its actually a black top and a short white skirt but my jacket is covering my legs... Im glad you like. I felt really sexy that night!

• Ohhh i believe you:P, well whatever you did it paid off;)

What Girls Said 7

• I really like A and D. I feel the clothes really show your legs and heels well. All of them are nice, but A and D worked really well.
    It would have been interesting if you set this up as a poll question, so you could easily see which option (A B C D or E) was the favorite. Maybe next time ^_^

• @BuchitaBuchys thank you for taking time to respond and being so sweet about my fashion choices. I obviously LOVE heels and the way they make my legs look.
      (I Dont have enough points to create a poll yet :(( hopefully soon!)

• C I think shows off your butt the best, but I love pencil skirts and heels for this very reason. I do think those heels look a little high for you though, you look as if you're stood on tip toes not just wearing heels whereas the shorter type heel I think is too short.

• They are almost 5 inches with no platform... but I can walk in them just fine. :)) They're one of my favorite pairs!

• I personally like D the best :)

• D probably, i like the colour of the heels

• I don't particularly like any of them but I think A or D is the best. Are those pictures of you?

• Thanks! They are! An ex used to like snap pics of my legs, my ass... etc... I didn't mind it all. Actually found it a bit of a turn on. Thanks for answering!

• Even if I wouldn't personally dress like that, I think you look amazing in all of them so definitely wear any of them <3

• That is so sweet of you! thank you!! :)) I LOVE heels! Love them!

• The last one is the best, your legs seem the longest in that x

• Thanks @LaceyG - I had a short white skirt on - covered by my jacket on my lap... Felt very sexy that night...

• Thank you so much!! I try to... As much as possible!! Wearing heels for so long has helped a lot!

• I's love to have nice legs to show off! XD

• I like D or E

• Thanks @RaeBae... a lover bought me those stilettos... we put them to great use! I appreciate you answering!