What small things could I do that would make me prettier than what I usually do, for a special night?

The question says it all.

I changed my picture to what I look like on a regular basis, besides the fact that my hair is up in that picture.. It's usually down. I'm on the left. Any new comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I see, a girl that wants to step her looks up gets curls in here hair. I definitely notice when a girl that usually have straight or frizzy hair curled nicely. Either up or down.

What Guys Said 6

• touch up the areas you normally ignore?

• From a GL guy's perspective - put LESS makeup on! Jesus Christ, you look like one of those zombies from resident evil! I am not trying to beat on ya girl but god damn, easy on the makeup, guys are not attracted to faceart, instead let your natural beauty shine...

• What does GL mean?

• Look to be honest, it will all matter on the entire package, but as a guy who dates a lot, I wouldn't even finish a date with a girl who looks like her face is caked with makeup, has too wild/fancy of a hairstyle and doesn't know how to dress.

To me, makeup should enhance your beauty, it should balance you out, not make you look dull, I refuse to kiss girls who smell like makeup or have a thick layer of lipstick on, I will walk away.

So wear light and flattering makeup, straight down hair is sexy and put on a tasteful dress. How can you tell? If a guy's eyes are wandering all over your dress, or fixated on your cleavage or your legs- your dress isn't complimenting you, its making you look like a sex object.

Once you find the balance, you will see the guy will be starting at your eyes and lips, especially since you have beautiful eyes, so find your balance.

• Thank you! I'll definitely wear less makeup! And for the clothing advice!

• I think your pretty the way you i don't know what to change?

• Well, you cant' do much more. You're already sexy. You could show your boobs or ass more if you're desperate. Hell, just suck on a banana, the guys will come crawling to you.

• easy , smile...

• you're freaking gorgeous. I wouldn't change a thing

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how you can be any prettier. You're gorgeous.

• I would tone down your makeup and go for a natural look. At the very least, I wouldn't apply as much mascara.

• Fix your hair different , different make up, nicer clothes, ect.