Flower leggins? what do you guys think of it? :3?

A lot of people are wearing flower leggings but i dont know what is so special about them.. So what do you guys think? :)

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like them. I own 3 pairs. They aren't the best thing ever in the world, but they're a cute addition to any girl's wardrobe. It's a nice change of pace from regular black leggings.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh.. and is it a trend or something i am not aware of? xD

• Show All
    • i donno.. i dont think i look ood in them xD

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't noticed women wearing particularly flower leggings, but I suppose they look pretty and the girls wearing them do so because they think that as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • eveywhere i go i see flower leggings xD
      And what do you think? Do you think they look good in them? :3

• I think they're nice. Different too.

• okay :3 thank you for your opinion ^^

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not really a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they would be cute if you found the right clothing peices to go with them. My wardrobe is mainly of floral printing and i hate it because i can never find anything to match with them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leggings but I don't own any floral print ones. Now I want some lol. I like camo leggings :)

I only wear leggings in the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen any one wear flower leggings! I had to google what they looked like xD Personally, I don't like them and would never wear them but everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been seeing them everywhere too. All these girls are wearing these flower leggings with crop tops. But personally I don't like leggings. I'm more of a jeans girl

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried leggings before.. not the flower ones though and they are comfortable.. but i wear something long that covers my butt.. because with leggings your butt is quite noticable

• I love leggings.. flower leggings is gud but i prefer animal print..

0|0
    0|0