How does the perfect hair look like? Straight or curly? Colour?

I was always wondering how does the perfect hair look like? What do guys find attractive? I always preferred the big bouncy curls, because my hair doesn't want to be straightened: the waves return in an hour. What color is trendy today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh... I never knew there was such a thing as a perfect hair look!

Lol... If that is the case, how come we girls/women can spend absolutely ages doing our hair, when all we really need to do is to put it into the "Perfect Hair Look"! :)

Getting back to the real world though... Some guys like blondes... Some guys like brunettes and so on.

Some guys like long straight hair... Some guys like short curly hair and so on.

My rule of thumb has always been... I have my hair the way I like it, or the way I think it suits me or for a special event/occasion. :)

What Guys Said 6

• There's no such thing as "perfect hair". It all depends on the person, the clothes and the person's face. Someone will look great with straight hair, while someone else will not.
    In general, I don't like it when girls overdo their hair, like blow it up too much or make it look too eccentric. Something normal, natural & elegant will do just fine.

• I personally love bed-head. Love that look when you first wake up =P

• Best hairstyle ever 😂

• But you'd be too tired and almost drunk to even pay attention to that. You'd be thinking about how soft the bed and blankets are. Lol.

• That probably true 😄

• No such thing as perfect hair because hair looks different on every person. Experiment with styles and colors, look in the mirror, and see which combo looks best on you. But don't forget to still change things from time-to-time.

• Natural all the way. So curly if that's what's natural for you.

• Depends on your face girl

• Neither. Perfect is not old, switch it up

What Girls Said 2

• long and curly oh my godddd... i have some friends who just have the most ridiculously perfect hair. -.-

• The perfect hair is your own hair be happy that you have hair you are beautiful No matter what style your hair is Rock it! personally my hair style changes by how I feel