Are these shorts okay? or too short?

I'm sure most would say to wear what you feel comfortable in, and I do. I do wear these and other very short shorts. Just an FYI this isn't me, but just asking who would wear shorts of this length.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear things that barely cover my ass, but those don't even entirely cover her ass so that's a bit much for me. If you have the confidence to wear them go for it though, she looks hot in the pic =P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• You can see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Too short. I find that tasteless/slutty.

3|0
    0|0
  • i just don't care what you wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are too short, but then again half the girls I see nowadays where shorts around that length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waow,.. ur automatically be view as slutty in dat type of clothing. Dats not one fat i would get in ma world but maybe good for horny guys who are looken fir hook ups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay for the creeps, too short for those who are judgemental.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a nice ass it is okay. If they are comfortable it is okay. If you have a fat ass and are desperate to get a guy to notice you, it is not okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine... nothing wrong with a bit of underbun :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm yeah sexy as!

0|0
    0|0
  • We can see your (or her) butt cheeks. Unless you're going to pick up a hook-up, or something like that, no. Dudes might try to check out your (or her) butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • too short! they make you look like a slut. unless you think you are one :|

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the style! It's a bit way too short almost like a boxer in some way.

0|0
    0|0
  • There perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Shorter than I'd wear but if that's your style go for it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Too short I wouldn't wear that. They show her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is too short

0|0
    0|0