Is it gay or metro for a guy to get colored contacts to change his eye color?

For example, if a guy with dark brown eyes got blue or hazel colored contects, would this be gay or metro or an acceptable improvement in his attractiveness?

okay, none of these answers are good...everyone just says that it is "fake"...I don't care if it's fake or if I'm being not being myself...I want to know if it is gay or metro, which is a simple yes or no question...
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that it's "gay" or metro, but I wouldn't consider it an improvement to a guy's attractiveness. It's fake. I would rather be with a guy with dark brown eyes than a guy who was trying to hide his dark brown eyes.

• It's not gay or metro, but it's not an improvement to your appearance either. It just comes across as fake. That's it. If you don't like that as an answer, too bad.

What Girls Said 4

• i'd rather see the color his eyes really are. it's not gay or metro, it's just not real.

• Dont do it... girls don't even like dyed-hair guys. A guy should be all natural when it comes to the face. that's what is attractive and NORMAL. if not, we would date girls!

• It's fake. It's a lie. be yourself, and be confident with what you have.

• I still don't care. Metro/gay. I don't care. Its a lie and that is definitely not attractive. When someone finds out, it may feel like you lied about it, or that you weren't confident enough to live with your natural color.

• yeah I feel like its gay/metro

What Guys Said 1

• I think its kinda stupid, but it would just be metro, not all out gay.

• You clearly don't know what metro is.

• Metro is someone who follows trends and fads, not just someone who cares about their appearance. color contacts on guys isn't trendy.

• Actually it is.