When you read this question, look down and describe what you're wearing from your waist down?

I'm convinced this will once again generate an interesting set of answers due to the variety of clothing styles and climates where people read this...

One person may be in a warm climate and wearing shorts and flip-flops whereas in the North someone could be wearing snow boots it woollen tights beneath a ski suit.

Just interested to hear about skirts, trousers, socks, hose, shoes or boots... what you want to share!

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite old blue jeans nothing else.

• Haha, simple but fine... I like the words "nothing else" as they invite the imagination to work :-)
      Oh you mean bare feet of course hahaha!

• Haha, as you know I like simple, to the point answers... so this one is the MH!
      Drive them safely :-)

• Thank you so very much

What Girls Said 47

• baggy pink leopard pj pants. its almost 1am here:P

• Damn. I am wearing pajamas with cat designs and a hoodie.

• Haha, so I assume ready for bed? Have a good night :-)

• Naked.

I've only just woken up and still snuggled up under the duvet in protest of mornings and getting up.

• Haha, so although your profile says UK you're not living there I guess?
      You're not the first one who said she was naked. The honesty of GAG'ers is examplary haha :-)

• Russo-British HOUSE* party girl, haha.

But yep, the usual 9 to 5, though it's not face to face and not all the time as I'm one of the people in charge. :P

• Haha, would I like to have you as my boss? Are you easy? Hard? Just correct?

• Just yoga pants and socks. I'm traveling in London and I'm FREEZING, but I couldn't fit that much clothing in my backpack...
    Normally I'd be wearing sweatpants, and like two pairs of socks haha

• Haha, I see... another girl from the UK also said it was cold out there... what's the temperature in London for the moment?

• My phone says it's 11 degrees celcius. See, I'm from Canada so I'm supposed to be used to cold temperatures. But in Canada we have central heating haha

• Oh poor thing, are you in a home without heating? Go and have a nice cup of hot chocolate somewhere. Oh and welcome to Europe (an climate) haha.
      Find yourself some nice fleece and woollen tights, no need to be cold :-)

• Its night in Australia, and freezingg (brrrr ❄⛄) im in pyjama bottoms 😏 and i think i might be coming down with something 😒

• I literally just removed my work pants and put on some shorts and a comfy pair of socks :D It's pretty chilly out though.

• Enjoy relaying! With work pants do you mean special gear you need to wear for work? Or just the "pants of the day"?

• Plaid multiple tones of purple, and black, gray, and white its baggy and super soft =}

• Can you find a pic that looks a bit like it? I did some googling but... can't find exactly what you mean.
      When I google for plaid I find something looking like a Scottish tartan.
      sarasotamagazine.com/.../...est-red-blue-plaid.jpg

• Did you find it? When it was folded it was next to a pictire of its shirt.

• Okay great =)

• Underwear.
    And my duvet (I'm in bed)

• Oh gosh, sorry to disturb you at night. Have a good night of sleep @Hidden_P.
      And thanks for taking time for my question, even in bed...

• GTA V ka-boom!
      Oh don't worry, I've got a dad and a cat who can get the doorbell! :P I'm set!

• Haha, you're incredible. Hear you later!

• Sweats and fuzzy socks :3

http://i.imgur.com/6vcPaYI.jpg

• Thanks for the pic! This kind of pic of someone with sweaty feet could be called the "smelly"... inspired by the selfie :-)
      In Belgium generally the people who put their feet on such a table are state employees with little work to do, who sit like that while reading their newspaper at work haha.

• Oh I don't have sweaty feet, what XD
      And I actually have a ton of work to do, but it's Sunday so I'm just like fuck it XD

• Good luck with the work :-)
      Oh and that remark about work was not destined at you of course! Sorry if I upset you that was not my intention. Was just joking.
      Take care and hear you later!

• My shorts , just done my hair colouring and had my shower :)))
    the weather here is hot and humid

• Thanks!
      That's what I weant by the variety of answers... you're still in a warm climate wheras someone from Norway or Canada reading this may be in snow already :-)

• yes i think it is similar to california kinda of climate but it rains a lot nearer to year end

• Well, welcome to Belgian autumn than... 15°C, showers and soon it will go further down. The first storm is already overdue :-)

• Oh god. Usually I'm wearing a sweater and shorts when I'm on here but ATM my hairs up in a bun, I'm wearing a tank top pulled up over my stomach like a crop top and absolutely nothing else Lol:x

Damn usually when guys ask me what I'm wearing I have to make up something they'd wanna hear... the one time I don't and its a stranger lmaao

• Hahahaha, most guys would not dislike the "nothing" idea but not too many details please... there are minors on here :-)

• That's not details lol! The most graphic word I said was nothing and its true lmao

• Yeah I know. Something special about people here on GAG is that they're always honest :-)
      Nothing is nothing hahaha.

• Right now I am wearing a running clothes since I just finished running :) But after my shower I will be wearing a skirt, leggins and a shirt of some sort :)

• Nice! Also the good habit of the running... I did some spinning on my home trainer this morning and it was so nice. You just feel fresh afterwards!

• Have a nice day, enjoy the fresh feeling of having done your exercise. Hear you later :-)

• Thank you and you too :)

• I'm just wearing a pair of bikini styled panties.

• Hahaha, it's funny how my girls describe how little they're wearing :-)
      A few even said, without hesitation "oh... I'm naked".
      The honesty is something that is typical to GAG... we say things as they are!

• Oh dear, take care of your illness... hope you're already feeling a bit better?

• I'm feeling better, for now, thank you.

• A pink supergirl t-shirt with black cotton booty shorts and ankle socks,
    Woke up 20 minutes ago and waiting on the coffee pot to finish :p

• Haha, what's the difference between a girl T-shirt and a supergirl T-shirt?
      Oh yes, not everyone is a supergirl, right?

• Maybe not Lol, just a shirt with the superman symbol on it.

• Admitted... that was not something I'd have thought about and yet it's so simple :-)

• white, 5 inch stilettos... thats it...

• Haha, stillettos are your thing... you're fairly new on here but I remember your previous opinions :-)
      So... that's it... oh my god you're naked with just stilettos? Noooooo :-)

• I think I'll pass on that :)

• No problem of course :-)

• Leggings✌✌✌

• Haha, it's one of these words that are funny to hear in plural form... so how many of them did you put on to stay warm?
      Generally I like leggings, they give an elegant, somewhat sporty look :-)

• In wearing maroon jogger sweatpants

• Shorts. With a blanket over me (:

• Haha, keep yourself warm :-)
      Shorts are so comfortable we can't resist, even if we need a blanket at the same time...

• Exactly (:

• Short jean shorts with white socks. I'm not in my pjs yet.

• Short black shorts that all

• we do but not yet

• Clear... and interesting. Thx!

• I'm wearing sweatpants because it's chilly up here in the north east lol

• Haha, this time of the year I suppose you'll have about the same climate as here in Belgium... these days 12 to 15°C (53 to 59°F) and showery weather. Typically autumn :-)

• Me too. Walking with my feet through the piles of fallen leaves in the woods. Very relaxing :-)

• Baggy sweat pants and white socks. I just woke up.

• I'm in white shorts even if it's autumn here :)

• Suppose it will be like here in Belgium... showery weather and about 15°C.
      Shorts is something relaxed to wear... for the moment I wear jeans but when its 20°+ the shorts come out no matter what :-)

• Yeah, here are 19 degrees :) Pretty warm for October

• Dark grey jeans, black socks =)
    (wearing a white shirt with a colorful tiger )

• Haha, you were quicker than your shadow to answer my question :-)
      What is a tiger? Something that looks like tiger skin?

• I know. I see you as a friend and a kind person.
      And so your tiger will have been trained to be like that as well :-)

• Yeah =)
      The tiger thinks its time to eat now though.
      So yeah, i gonna go off for a while, gonna feed the tiger ;)

• Yoaga pants, seamless panties & socks with sunshades on them.

• Haha, that's difficult to make visual, socks with sunshades on them... couldn't you have worn socks with a bird or a bunny?
      Just joking of course... but googling for "socks with sunshades" did not yield any result looking like socks :-)

• They have little sunglasses on them. My yoga pants have flowers on the band though. :3

• Oh, now I understand! Sunglasses I can visualize of course... sunshades is harder to imagine :-)

• A batman shirt with plaid shorts lol. i mismatch when i dress for bed :P

• I'm lounging at home. I'm wearing a pink and green floral pattern knee-length night shirt :)

• My bikini bottom!

• Haha, sitting by the swimming pool or just because it's comfortable?

• Oooh! I'm jealous... but anyway, enjoy the birds and the bees... the waves... the beautiful guys... the cocktail in your hand...

• hahahaha! I am! Thanks

• Pajama pants, thong, socks.

• Haha, theoretically you're South of me but suppose the Austrian autumn will not be much different from the Belgian... some 15°C today, a fair amount of wind and a shower from time to time :-)
      I adapted after coming home from work by putting a comfortable training suit and fleece on. To start GAG'ing :-)

• Sounds just like the weather here.

• Haha let's feel chilly together :-)
      The first storm of the year is overdue so could be worse... hear you later!

• Black sweater and polka dot pajama pants :D

• just my underwear.
    so hot in Australia and i just had a shower.

• Haha, that's a way of adapting to the heath as well... and the boys won't look away, I'm certain :-)

• it's 9:21pm and i'm home alone anyways.. and my fiance is working late again so i thought i'd take advantage of the situation

• Sure, enjoy. If you want to get your fiance home send him a text message "Love hun... doing the full monthy... you have 30 min from now".

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 19

• I'm at home. Chilly inside because i'd rather put more clothes on than spend money on heat.
    Thick, long-sleeved shirt covering my neck.
    Pajama pants
    Boxers
    Thick socks
    Works great.

• Keep yourself warm mate :-)
      If ice cristals develop on your body, I'd suggest investing a little something in your heating haha.

• I am wearing black addidas sweat pants and black hiking boots as I write this with a Miami Dolphin T shirt on

• Aha! In for some hiking? Or in the middle of nature when you read my question?

• Well I wish i was wearing more since my heater broke tonight :'( but I am wearing merely pants. I never wear anything under my pants because meh. I just wear pants. Not exactly sure what type of pants you would call them but they are a little baggy with thigh pockets and such.

• Oh dear! Find yourself an extra pair of socks, sweater (fleece) or that sort of gear... hope you can avoid the shivering phase :-)

• Exactly. I can remember at the start of high school though I would go wearing only a cotton T-shirt to school all the time, even in winter, all because I didn't want to wear the itchy, wool jersey haha. Ah~ those were the days when I could actually do that without freezing half to death.

• There we differ... my entire history I've been skinny and a bit fragile to cold :-)

• Skin over my fleshy bones.

• Haha, fortunately the skin is there :-)
      There are worse way of saying your clothes have been stolen hahaha...

• I still wouldn't wanna be naked on the streets, lol.

• Can imagine, me neither :-)

• Baggy sweats.

• I have a feeling it will generate lame and boring answers.

• Njep, so far it's nice. Big variety... from people adapting from ice cold climates to those in the tropics.
      And as always on GAG, lots of interaction with people from all over the world.

• Polyester boxers
    Athletic shorts
    Ankle socks
    Running shoes

• Haha, a sportsman all the way!
      This would be my look on a warm day in summer.

• Adidas track pants and white sock

• American flag pants!!!1 i could not resist the question PS im Canadian www . amazon. com/American-Flag-Pants-Best-Form/dp/B004VMQPFM

• Haha, looks great! So you live on the wrong side of the border?

• whoa, what you trying to say bud? get out of here with your fancy American bald chicken mascot!

• Oooooh! I'l but my chicken mascot a pair of stars and stripes pants on, good compromise?

• dark blue jeans with some Korean shoes wearing black socks.

• Haha, do Korean shoes look different, or is it just about the brand?

• A special look, not seen something similar before! They look warm as well.

• i got the darker ones. Match well with the jeans.

• Dark blue jeans and work boots. Work gear.

• Track pants and barefoot shoes.

• Sounds like a warmer climate than Belgium... here it would be a but cold for barefoot shoes (15°C or 59°F).

• We are starting to get cooler here.

• Batman boxers and deadpool pajama bottoms 0_0 and 1 black sock

• Jeans and sneakers

• Nothing. I'm naked. I am a nudest.

• Haha, enjoy. Your budget for clothing will be lower than mine :-)

• I'm wearing nothing and it's so cold

• Haha, another theft of clothes? It sounds like the joke of the day :-)

• black boxers and paratrooper fatigues...

• khaki colored...

• Sure why not... I'm in black slacks now though.

• Hahaha, you want to escape from the parajump adventure I think :-)

• Just some boxers... to hot to wear anything on it :P

• Haha, that's the nice thing about this question: some people were feeling ice cold cause it's really autumn, and other still live in tropical conditions. Find yourself a block of ice and a fan... or an airco :-)

• At the moment I'm wearing my work gear and rig. I'm in the line of defense and just got home haha, came first thing to check a message. Should probably change because now that you told me to look at it I can feel the weight of it, bloody hell mate haha

• Haha, so you work for the military- is that what you mean by "in the line of defense"?
      Get into those shorts mate... a lot more comfortable and rumour has it that the ladies find it sexier as well :-)

• Good luck with the job. The world counts on you :-)

• Thanks mate.
      Haha I certainly hope not bud, I'm only human