Which hair is your favourite?

0|0
15|18

Most Helpful Guy

• The purple one looks absolutely fabulous I love it! The one you linked to looks really pretty, too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• The first one great. I probably wouldn't be able to keep my hands off a woman if she was ore her hair like this

0|0
    0|0
    • That's my future hairstyle

• I always thought dyed blonde looked bad on girls with darker skin, so I'd say 2 is the worst. I don't really like unnatural colors either, so 3 isn't great either. 1 is a bit long and it could use some more blonde in the middle of the hair, but otherwise it's on point.

0|0
    0|0
  • First or second. Beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first 2 pics are both very cute. With a light preference for nr 1. The other looks are not really my thing :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the last one, it would be better if it was a little longer than shoulder length though. Instead of going down to her butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one. cause it looks more natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I only chose two not because of the color, but cause of the style hair color doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one.

0|0
    0|0
  • First and last. Omw that colour!!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • The first and second

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the kind I can pull. ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one

0|0
    0|0
  • First one.

0|0
    0|0
  • YELLOW GOOD BLACK DICK HAD BEEN

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown or pink

0|0
    0|0
  • The brown one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• The last one is the best. But for hair on me, I'd go with 2. Blonde/light hair doesn't suit me very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look really fake, like wigs almost. The first one a little less, which is also why I prefer it, but generally I think a little more natural would be nice ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one with the ombre effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 3 is the best, 1 is second, and 2 is last

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I made a mistake. 4 is first, 2 is second, 1 is third, and 3 is last

• quality of the hair i like the third cause it's long, straight, kinda thick and shiny. the first one has dull looking hair. the hair on the second pic lacks volume.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second pic

0|0
    0|0
  • First picture because more natural but I like the purple color too

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them... the second one, but with the colours of the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is awful. The others are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, the 3rd was my least favorite

• From best to worst :

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 1 but the other look great too

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one!! The last pic looks really nice too but i don't like the color

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all ugly, mainstreem. For a girl who calls herself hot trying to imitate media images. Those are like the hair of a doll, with no life.

0|0
    1|0