What are your thoughts on girls with short hair?

Do only long hairstyles look attractive on girls or can short hairstyles also be as good? Which do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hairstyles depends on the girl's personality and whether she wants her hair to be long.

What Guys Said 5

• A girl must be cute to pull it off and your cute so it looks amazing. I like it better than long hair its better in bed during sex, doesn't get in the way lol x

• They can also look beautiful. If she looks beautiful in short hair, I prefer it.

• skinny girls usually look good with short hair (not too short, probably not above the neck)

• It can look nice but longer hair generally looks better

• Both short and long.

What Girls Said 5

• Both can look hot. Some girls look amazing with rapunzel hair while others look amazing with pixie cuts or even bald.
    It all depends on the girl, but as long as you are confident, happy, and smiling then you'll radiate beauty.

• Well, I like both long and short, but I just took a look at your picture, and you look beautiful! and that style really fits your face! Such a sexy and seductive look you give in that pic! *fans herself*

• Hahaha thank you very much :)

• Most people never heard of it haha but I bet you'd love it here, beautiful sea and beaches, breathtaking nature and good night life :) U. S. is awesome! I always wanted to visit California

• of course I've heard of it! and I heard its nice! here in Cali beaches are great as well that's where you can always find me

• My friend has short hair and it fits her great. Long hairstyles AND short hairstyles look good, but I usually prefer long hair just because it's what I'm used to seeing girls with.

• short hair can make a girl look young and "fresh". ^-^

• I prefer long on myself. I don't rock a pixie well