Do I look good blonde?

Or should I dye it? If I should, what color?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that your natural hair color?

Anyway I think it looks good, I wouldn't suggest dying it brown. Not only because I don't think it will suit you, but it will ruin your hair as well

• Yes it's natural

• Well then I'd definitely keep it blonde. If you dye it, it will very likely change your haircolor, make your hair weak and stuff..

• Thanks for MH:)

What Guys Said 9

• You can't believe how much i care wther you're blond or brunette LOL

oh btw, dye them blue i think you'd look better

• Girl you probably look great with your natural hair color, but you're rockin' it as a blonde!

Don't dye your hair too much, as it eventually kills/fries it :(

• This is actually my natural color!

• Well then why do you need to change? Get some sun and keep it blonde!

Make your inner beauty radiate as much as your outer beauty!

• Hell yeah!

• Hell yeah I look good blonde or hell yeah I should dye it?

• Hell yeah you look good blonde. My fav colour ;)

• Yea you look sexy blonde, keep it

• Yeah your pretty hot

• Haha that's not what I was asking but thanks for the compliment (:

• Yeah that's mainly the girls I look at

• @Prettykangaroos wrote ''Haha finally someone who has a thing for blondes! (: that's usually not the case!'' if you want to live a place in which guys have one thing for blondes, relocate to my country turkey. all turkish men including me worship blondes. if you don't believe me, you can ask it to any random turkish person. without a doubt he or she will say same thing to you.

• You look good. You should put up a natural hair pic, too.

• Lol this is natural

• Haha! Sorry I totally misread the question! I'm having a slow day. In that case. what colour would you dye it?

• Ya you look so so, dye it and see whats the harm ey!!

• I think you should go punk or something. I think a more dangerous look would suit you.

• you do look good but I would say go red but NOT ginger

• You mean like how ariana grande had hers?

• sure her's looks ok

• red heads are hot

What Girls Said 14

• Let me give you my professional make over advice. You should shave 1/4 ofur hair. Color 3/4 hair in stripw form green, purple, and white boo boo. Get some 4 inch long nails, and shave your eyebrows and pencil them in, do the duck face everywhere u go. Then u would be sex c.

• yea i think you look good blonde. i think you would also look good with red/auburn or light brown hair though too. :)

• I was thinking of going rose gold for fall, but I'm afraid to make the change. Lol

• i think it would look nice! go for it! or do it with temporary dye so if you don't like it you just wash your hair more frequently haha

• You look good in blonde :)

I'm with @xobrowneyedbeauty in the fact that you'd look good with a light brunette. A beige colour would suit you the best, I think, though :)

• You should color it darker brown or a dirty blonde. That blonde is just too much. I think a darker color will be way more flattering.

• Too much in what way do you think? I've never dyed it or anything so I've had it my whole life

• Really that's natural. I honestly thought you colored It that. I don't know I think a darker blonde will suit you better. Not that you don't look goo in this color your really pretty I just feel like a darker color would look better.

• yeah i think it looks good on you. i think an auburn/red color would look really nice on you. try that out!!

• You look good to me but I think you would look way better with dark brunette hair

• Really? I've actually never dyed my hair so right now it's completely natural

• It looks fine

• Yes very lovely

• You week it, you'd look good red too tho

• suits you, don't dye it

• I think like a light brown would look better

• I think pink would look good on you

• Blonde filler

• Not at all if that's your naturally color should stay that way Idont think would look good brown neither