Do you think we look pretty?

I am very sporty and tomboyish but I do have crushes. Do you guys still think girls that don't wear make up or dresses all the time are still pretty? Be honest.

Updates:
I'm 13 by the way.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure they are as long as they aren't trying to look just like a boy. That would be a turn off.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Clothing/Makeup isn't what attracts me to a person, it's the person underneath the superficial things that attracts me to them. I can be attracted to a girl that's tomboyish, gothic, preppy, etc. because at the end of the day, clothing/makeup only covers superficial things, it's what's underneath the skin that's important. But, to give you a definitive answer, yes I find tomboys to be attractive, as long as they're a good person. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We don't care that much about a girl with makeup, sometimes we prefer it. Just take care of your face/skin, and you won't need makeup.
    About the dresses, I barely see girls with dresses, so it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you? Yeah it can be a turn on, but you have to have a tomboyish side but also be able to get into a sexy dress too

0|0
    0|0
    • YEAH thanks but I'm 13 and you seem to be to stupid to realize that. I dont were dresses except for a dance you would know that if you read this correctly. I'm short by the way. Thanks for your comment.

• Lol remember manners can get you far in life young girl. You could even become a doctor like me one day!

• Lol and congratulations on becoming a doctor but I'm going to be a lawyer but thank for your concern.

• Yes please tell the rest of the girls it's not a big deal...
    Like ThisAndThat said, as long as you don't look like a boy, no one minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up = Confident girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why wouldn't they?
    I don't wear dresses. & I don't wear makeup
    The only make up I've ever worn was eyeliner and I haven't put that on since I was 16 (21 now).
    I have a hard time believing you're serious..

0|0
    0|0
    • Serious about what?

• Show All
    • @CherryCoke98 ***hole I would say that you are single considering you have no style and are to worried about bursting your own ego that you hardly have time for a girlfriend. If you do I fell sorry for her that she has to date such an ***hole like YOU!!!

• I was actually talking to the OO butm yeah you too.