Do you think we look pretty?

I am very sporty and tomboyish but I do have crushes. Do you guys still think girls that don't wear make up or dresses all the time are still pretty? Be honest.

I'm 13 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure they are as long as they aren't trying to look just like a boy. That would be a turn off.

What Guys Said 6

• Clothing/Makeup isn't what attracts me to a person, it's the person underneath the superficial things that attracts me to them. I can be attracted to a girl that's tomboyish, gothic, preppy, etc. because at the end of the day, clothing/makeup only covers superficial things, it's what's underneath the skin that's important. But, to give you a definitive answer, yes I find tomboys to be attractive, as long as they're a good person. :)

• Yes. We don't care that much about a girl with makeup, sometimes we prefer it. Just take care of your face/skin, and you won't need makeup.
    About the dresses, I barely see girls with dresses, so it's not a big deal.

• How tall are you? Yeah it can be a turn on, but you have to have a tomboyish side but also be able to get into a sexy dress too

• YEAH thanks but I'm 13 and you seem to be to stupid to realize that. I dont were dresses except for a dance you would know that if you read this correctly. I'm short by the way. Thanks for your comment.

• Lol remember manners can get you far in life young girl. You could even become a doctor like me one day!

• Lol and congratulations on becoming a doctor but I'm going to be a lawyer but thank for your concern.

• Yes please tell the rest of the girls it's not a big deal...
    Like ThisAndThat said, as long as you don't look like a boy, no one minds.

• Yes of course

• No make up = Confident girl

What Girls Said 1

• Why wouldn't they?
    I don't wear dresses. & I don't wear makeup
    The only make up I've ever worn was eyeliner and I haven't put that on since I was 16 (21 now).
    I have a hard time believing you're serious..

• Serious about what?

• @CherryCoke98 ***hole I would say that you are single considering you have no style and are to worried about bursting your own ego that you hardly have time for a girlfriend. If you do I fell sorry for her that she has to date such an ***hole like YOU!!!

• I was actually talking to the OO butm yeah you too.