Could I pull off a fringe? (Pics)?

I'm seriously considering having a fringe aha, do you think it would suit me or look stupid haha. I just want a haircut and a fresh change :P then I'm sort of worried because it's not like it will grow out straight away.

s26.photobucket.com/.../...53_zps0e773f66.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...46_zps3df2e38b.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...55_zps6c66c76f.jpg.html

Or do you have any other recommendations?

• Fringe
  • No fringe

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can pull off a fringe, but I think you'll look better like now than with the fringe. You have really pretty eyes, so right now there's no hair around, which makes them stand out, but with a fringe, I think that glow they have will be somewhat lost.
    You still gonna look good, but in my opinion what you have right now is better.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd say: try it. My feeling says it won't look worse on you... your present look is splendid and I think a fringe will look at least as splendid!

• You are gorgeous no matter what

• Yea ofcourse by the way the first pic looks dope.

• You girl go for a fringe.
    dakn gorgeous.

• dafuq is a fringe

• Don't try anything funny with that gorgeous face, you're a sublimely gorgeous lady

• Haha thank you sir! Wow thanks :-D

• I am no sir. But a noble steed sent to his princess with a word if advice about a fringe.

• Okay so can someone please explain to me what a fringe is? Then i can give u an honest answer!!

• Haha here:
      Bangs (also known as fringe in the United Kingdom) is a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it lies over the forehead.

• Oh! Ok!! Then definitely!! You looke great with those!!

• Haha thanks :)

• You seem pretty so you could pull it off if you wanted to

• I think you would look cute with a fringe.

• I don't know. You look hot though. You look good like you are

What Girls Said 6

• Fringes remind me little kids and babies. I am not really sure. You can try it but i do not think it is neccessary. You are pretty already.

• i think your hair right now looks really good. a straight across fringe would look cute on you as well!!!

• Your face would look too round with a fringe.

• I think you'll look cool!

• I dont think it would look good on you,

Plus you're beautiful and i love your hair that way

• Are you talking side swept bangs media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...420fe48344e9.jpg
    or china bangs?
    style.mtv.com/.../...naj-the-other-woman-wig-2.jpg

because honestly I don't think that you could pull off china bangs, but I think you'd look really good with side swept ones. I think it'd be best for you if you stayed below eye level

• Ahh whys that? :-) yeah china bangs would probably be too harsh

• I feel like very few people have the face to pull them off. It can easily make you go from hot to homely. They're just to easy to mess up.
      Most people I see with them in real life end up looking like Ugly Betty. I've only seen a handful of people who were actually able to pull it off well.

I suggest buying a wig and trying it on to see how it'll look on you.

• Okay thanks