Guys is it true that you all rather girls to not wear makeup?

Would you rather us girls not wear makeup because you like the natural look? Or you don't care and you think we look pretty either way? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think makeup makes a girl pretty, but then there are those girls who go over the top. Those who go super over the top are obviously hiding something that they feel insecure about, which tells me that they are not happy with themselves. This is just my theory.
    I like girls who wear minimal, if any, makeup. It shows that they are not scared to show who they are and being natural (or close to it) is just more attractive to me than a girl who puts on a pound of makeup. The girl I am crushing on atm is a girl who I cannot even tell if she is wearing makeup or not. I really like that. However, do not be afraid to wear makeup. Not too much though.

What Guys Said 19

• I like natural gals. Less makeup is best. But nowadays the girls are all pierced and tattooed up. So makeup is not a big deal, plenty of other things destroying her beauty.

Some of those tats look like a disease from far away... UGLY!

• I'd say; wear the minimum you consider necessarry. Certainly no overkill... on some girls it looks like a DIY paint job and that's a turn off.
    A little make-up generally is an added value :-)

• I know girl's that love wearing and putting on makeup. It doesn't make them ugly, it could even enhance their beauty. So long as it's not caked on and that obvious (i'm pretty oblivious when it comes to makeup being on, I see the overall effects not the singular) idgaf.

• No, it's not always true. Sometimes a little makeup (or if you're good at it, a lot) looks good too. Guys like variety, and looking different one day thanks to your fancy face painting skills can be pretty exciting. Then again, if you aren't good at it makeup could cause more harm than good.

• A little bit is nice or natural

• As long as your natural look is not a major downgrade, I don't care if she wears makeup or not.

• Very little or no makeup is best. Women like wearing it and it can look good. but the minimum needed to highlight and enhance whatever it is you feel you need to enhance. Caked on makeup is a turnoff.

• wether they wear make up or not i don't give a shit

• It is true, makeup does nothing but mess with the natural look, I hate it.

• Especially eyeliner and mascara. And lip stick.

• Lol XD. Those are all the things I wear (except for mascara) BUT not everyday. I'm mostly always natural. I just wear it like once or twice a week and sometimes none at all during the month. I go months without makeup. I just get in my mood sometimes to wear it.

• Like on my profile pic, I have no makeup on (except for eyeshadow but you can't see it because the picture is black and white). But you can't even tell I'm wearing it. That's how I look without makeup (profile pic)

• It´s like those bras that makes boobs look bigger, but makeup is more obvious. You´re not cool with a girl you´re about to sleep with has her boobs reduces after taking away her bra. Same with makeup, you´re not cool with a girl looking not as good as you thought. But the problem here is that makeup is very visible, so they can´t fool you.

• I like all natural. If you do wear make up, I like seeing foundation (powder/liquid) that enhances your cheeks and face and lip gloss. Too much eyelashes scares me LOL

• I like a natural look day to day. Makeup is nice for special occasions. Makes it more special, in a way.

• All natural, please!

• Gorgeous girl. You get home takes the make-up off... then i'l be like "wtf?"
    Make-up is very decietful to us guys.

• As a general rule, yes.

• yeah I really like the natural look some girls are pulling of now.

• Hell no please show u actually care and put at least a little on, dont go overboard though of course

• I prefer the natural look (and by natural I mean NO makeup at all). Any visible makeup whatsoever is an instant turn-off to me.

• I don't like it when I can see that a girl is wearing make up, so don't use too much... and really I like the idea of a girl who is comfortable going around without it.

What Girls Said 3

• A little bit will do. I only use a bit of lipstick and powder. That's it.. Sometimes an eye make up but i can't live without lipstick or lipgloss on :)

• Most guys prefer girl wearing little to no makeup.

• All the guys I know prefer no makeup and minimal makeup. One guy actually hates it.