Girls do you wear shimmer makeup?

I was talking to this girl at school and her face was sparkly. I kept wondering why her face was sparkly and searched on google and I think maybe she was wearing shimmer makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha i can't believe you googled it! Smarty poop, yes its called shimmer make up.. (makes me want to shimmy when i hear the word shimmer) *shimmy shimmy* sometimes they are mixed in with the face make up us woman wear, other times yoou can buy them separately.. Me personally, i dont like it on my face (i would feel like a fairy) i like it on my legs 😏

What Girls Said 9

• makeup experts tell them bullshit like : " it makes your (whatever feature that wanna say) pop out more"
    "makes you look younger"
    "it's attractive"
    etc

• yeah I do but just on my eyes and sometimes my lipgloss will have shimmer

• Nooooo! I do not want to look like edward cullen. The whole sparkle thing is not my forte. BUT it looks good when you put it on the legs, stomach, back.. basically any other body part to make it look better

• Not right now, but I have had bronzed with some shimmer in it before

• Hell no. Unnatural.

• no don't like it :s

• Oh good God no.. It's gawdy in my opinion. The max I'll wear is mascara and lip balm

• I only wear eye makeup and occasionally lip gloss or lipstick!

• Yeah I put shimmer bronzer on my boobs. It makes them look amazing when you hit the light kinda like the affect of having baby oil all over your boobs without the obvious shine of baby oil

What Guys Said 0