Girls, do you like clothes featuring a pattern: flowers, Scottish tartan, other?

Just some examples: from a dress, over a skirt or pantyhose to shoes... just assembled an assortment of pics.
So girls, do you like them and would you wear them?

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...-cream-prom-dress.jpg

t1.gstatic.com/images

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...e-Shipping.jpg_350x350.jpg

http://www.lindaclifford.com/Ladies/MiniKilt.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i do:) i do them regularly but i love it when i do. its usually tops or pants tho. I'm yet to own shoes or pantyhose with patterns.

• Interesting... I can also imagine the Australian climate would would not make you wear hose... I generally hear Australian girls describe wearing flip-flops year round. Shoes with airco hahaha!

• Most helpful's all yours... you love to wear them and I love the view haha.
      Especially the Scottish tartan, that's my favourite :-)

• well thank u:)

What Girls Said 12

• patterns spice up your looks !

• I would wear all of those clothes other than the mini kilt. I really, really love floral pattern - I have floral Doc Martin boots because they're badass and pretty at the same time.

• I honestly love most things plaid. I don't really like the one in your pick, but I like a lot of others

• I like all three of those photos, especially the skirt totally my style. Love the heels but I do not know how long I would last walking in them LOL!

• Haha, we'll find a flowery pair without heels! Just ask for help on GAG and you'll see how much advice you get.
      I see that you're new to the site so... welcome on board!

• oops didn't see the dress. Dress is nice, a little too much "jeweled" action going on, but would be pretty for a wedding or a ball.

• Haha, now you have the challenge to find the shop where they sell that dress :-)

• I wouldn't do the skirt but the other two, yes

• Nice! I actually like the skirt most, although I don't think it would combine well with the hose. Though I'm not a specialist :-)

• Haha, after 9 months on GAG I'm starting to understand combinations. YES! I did it :-)

• Lol………………

• I like tartan type clothes.

• Me too actually, when I visited Schotland I found it very very cute to see a girl in an outfit like the pic!

• Well, I'm Irish. We have similar styles.

• Nice! I'd certainly be a fan of your dress code then :-)

• I love tartan it's one of my favourite patterns to wear. I also like gingham.

• I had a look on google... I prefer tartan. I've often seen it when I visited Schotland 2 years ago and it's so cute especially for a skirt.

• i love pink roses and rosebuds, hearts, white cats, and pink tartan ♡

• Nice! And would you wear them on any clothe, from shirt over skirt to hose or any preference?
      I can imagine some of the things on the pic, even if they would show the patterns you like, would be a but of "overkill"?

• yes i would and do ☆
      some people look at my outfit and ask me ”how old are you? 5?”

• Haha, feel free to post a selfie one day... I'd enjoy seeing your favourite dress code :-)
      It's good that tose things differ a bit from person to person... if we'd all enjoy the same look life would be boring!

• yeah i like them. In love with that dress! <3

• I freaking love patterns, a good amount of the stuff in my closet has some sort of pattern on it

• I just love the first one. And I don't have a patterned shoe, but I own pairs of shoes in single colors. I also have a patterned pantyhose which really goes well with my black dress

• Thanks for sharing that, interesting :-)
      That's what's exciting about GAG... you can learn things from girls that they'd otherwise probably not talk about to guys...

• Your Welcome. And I know what you mean. :)

• I wear all these things.

• Nice, I really thought many girls would dislike them but the opposite is true... many like them :-)

• Most guys would. :P

• Guilty hahaha!

What Guys Said 0