From my qualities, I'd like to know whats most attractive about me, what is most unattractive, what I should be improving on, getting rid off, so on. Any advice or comment will be appreciated, and please be brutally honest because I really want to see myself through the eyes of others, thanks
My general appearance
I am 23, standing at 5"9, about slim to average build weighing around 150 lbs. I have been told that I look average to above average. I dress casually to slightly well dressed.
My positive qualities or things I have going on
1) I will be done with school, getting my BA soon, well educated
2) I am intelligent
3) I have high self efficacy. I believe I can do anything the average person can do or even better. I am born with some natural talent, so I believe
4) I have a sense humor, like to laugh, can pick up comical situations but not necessarily good at making jokes or making people laugh.
5) well mannered, somewhat conservative and reserved
6) I'm honest, ethical, trustworthy, confidential, loyal.
7) philosophical, thoughtful. There is more to life than just money, power, and sex to me.
8) nature loving, I enjoy the outdoor and anything relating to nature, birds, trees, so on.
9) spontaneous lover? I don't have a word for this but I'm the type of guy who loves to take his girl out in the rain for a walk. Dance with her under a starry night high on a hill. I like to be the one who is there and cuddle her during storm and so on.
10) I like to explore places, see what is there to do and eat
My negative qualities or my insecurities
1) I don't really know what I will be doing in the future career wise. This lack of direction is one of my biggest confidence killer. I feel like I can't date or be in a relationship
because of this
2) Although I did say I have high efficacy seem to have self confidence on top, I did not say I have social confidence. I lack confident with people and social situations like public speaking for instance. I can be self conscious in public.
3) I don't talk much because the things people talk about are not of my interest.
4) Some people have said I appear to be the serious type. It's true, but I can relax and goof around only when I see the people around me are relax and like to goof around.
5) I very much have a mind of my own. If there is something I don't like or don't want to do, I will outright say it so. Perhaps Im rigid and inflexible.
6) I also have been told that Im too care-free. I don't put a lot of energy to things unless I see it as important or worthy.
7) I'm not overly ambitious nor driven. I will be happy with a stable career, which I like of course, that can support myself and perhaps the ones I love.
8) I have a small circle of friends
So if a person has these kinds of qualities, would a girl generally consider dating him and possible loving him genuinely? And please answer the questions first listed.
Most Helpful Girl
Its funny, you sound just like the male version of me. Minus the physical stats (That would be scary! Lol). But more so, I don't think that any of your "negative qualities" are that negative or abnormal. Seriously, if you and I have this much in common its an easy assumption to guess that there are more out there like us. It shouldn't be a question on whether or not a girl will date you or love you, its will you find the person compatible enough to love you for who you are good/bad and vice versa. In order to find love you have to be positive towards it. Negativity attracts negativity. So stay positive about love and women and you'll be fine.1