On a scale of ugliness?

How ugly am i uglyugly, repulsive or a number

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is attractive an your lack of it makes me see you as a squirmy little flea, so no not attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• Dude, all that's going to result from asking questions like this is your self-esteem plummeting to the tiniest of existences.

www.theprospect.net/.../gif-21.gif

• I think its already there

• I'm a good person I do things for people everyday and don't expect anything back because its in my nature but when I get in front of a mirror that's when it dons on me yeah you can be a good person but looks matter too

• I understand. I mean, everyone would like to be considered attractive. But what I'm saying is that you shouldn't get your confidence from your looks.

• “There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.”
    ― Tennessee Williams

• You're not ugly at all and I'm sure you know that

• You are an attractive guy why keep asking these questions?

• Not ugly ...

• Your not ugly, be happy with yourself, doesn't matter what others think :)

• You look like Bruno Mars.

• How do you block accounts? ... Anyone?

What Guys Said 4

• I dunno, like a 5 or 6? More work to be done.

• Having a bad day? Maybe chewing out girls that are trying to help you isn't the answer.

• You're not ugly man.

• You look like will smith's kid and you've asked this question a zillion times.