Clothes on a dude

hey I'm 19 5'11 about with brown hair hazel eyes just wondering because I need to go shopping I used to wear hollister and armani exchanfe but know for some reason I hate armani and hollister. anyway jw what kinda shirts are nice and girls like? I have some express and ed hardy do girls like them and what else? also where can I get really nice jeans? I heard true religion had nice jeans but I gotta get them off the internet are they really that good?

plus what about tattoos I'm gettin close to gettin rdy to get one. jw if girls would like a little tattoo on my chest or down by my ribs or across my arm, its a tattoo in chineese lettering. do any girls not like tatoos? I'm not gona cover my self just one, me and this girl are on and off for liek the past 1yr+ right now where off but I don't wana turn her off by getting a tatt, she's a real goody girl.

thanks!

and shoes, white ,black ,silver ,timberlands?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, personally, I'm a sucker for tattoos, and I do know a lot of girls that are as well. But bottom line if you get one, get it because you like and where you like and what you want. Don't get one because you think girls will like it, or in a place that you think they'd like. If a girl likes tattoos, than she just likes them and where they are at doesn't matter, or what they are of generally. Just make sure that it's done by someone that has a lot of experience so it looks good. Because a bad tattoo won't be a turn on for a girl that likes tattoos.

As far as clothes go, I love Ed Hardy. But it isn't so much about which specific clothes you wear. It's more about how you wear them. Try stuff on, if you think you look good in it and are confident wearing it, girls will like it too generally.

What Girls Said 12

• I think button-down shirts look incredibly handsome(yeah I know,nobody uses that word anymore) and classy but if you are going for a more laid-back look I would go with some t-shirts that express your personality.Y'know,if you're silly,wear a shirt with a silly saying on it.If you're more serious wear a shirt with something you support on it.It's all up to you.In pants,I agree with defygrav12,fitted but not tight.When I see a guy whos pants actually fit I'm drawn in like a bee to honey.Brands are overrated,just wear what's comfortable.As for the tattoo,go for it dude,you only have one life to live so do what you want before its over.Hope this helped and good luck!

Punkie

• I don't like Ed Hardy at all. It's too busy and just not to my taste at all. But if my boyfriend wore it, I wouldn't make him change or anything. I just really don't that style. But, on the other hand, my good friend ADORES the designer, so it's just personal.

I LOVE EXPRESS POLOS-- the colorful, fitted ones? I love colored Polos on men. Draws my eyes like bam...so cute! :) For jeans, I suggest going the European style and have them be rather fitted-- not skinny like Emo boys, but most guys wear baggy jeans. Why hide?! You guys like staring at our asses, and we like staring at yours! Get something more fitted, if possible. :)

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, just 'cause it'll look stupid when you're fifty, but if that's your gig, go for it. My advice is to keep it subtle though. :) Ribs sounds fine!

• Haha thanks yeah I tihnk ill get some more polos I have one and it looks nice, how about button downs I wear them occasionally but I feel weird in them even tho they look good on me because I feel too dressed

• Oh, those are finnnne! :D I say go for 'em, unless if they really make you uncomfortable. If you can pull off looking comfortable in a button-down....mmm! :)

• Completely depends on the girl. I could tell you everything I'd prefer, but it probably wouldn't apply to most other girls.

• I like ed hardy its a nice brand. aeropostale and american eagle have nice jeans for guys they are a bit on the expensive side but they do last and look nice. But simply you can buy anything anywhere and as long as you like it and think it looks good that's what should matter. As far as tats I love them! I like tats on the arms and on the sides because I like how they define the muscles and all that stuff because girls like those parts on a guy. shoes well since I'm a girl I'm a freak for shoes and I know guys who are too and who have sneakers in every color possible lol

• Yeah I guess your right whatever looks okay thanks!

• American Apparel, American Eagle, and Lacoste all have nice clothes. The most important thing about clothes is that you feel comfortable in them. You will naturally drawn to a clothing style that suits you... don't try and go for a "look". that's how you get labeled a poser.

Tattoos are a whole different story. A tattoo is forever and should NOT be entered in to to create a "look". If you are hoping to attract people with tattoos, this route will get you ignored by them as well. Tattoos are usually meaningful to the owner, and not only is a chinese symbol cliche, ask yourself if it honestly applies to you in any way. If you're getting a tattoo, do some research and and find something meaningful to you. Don't get one for the wrong reasons.

• abercrombie, hollister, ed hardy sh*t. EVERYBODY wears it. its so annoying and not unique. shop at places like american apparel. look on the website they have cute stuff. and tattoo's are cute but don't get trashy ones they have to be really artistic and look really awesome.

• I LOVE urbanoutfitters mens clothing.

But that is a personal opinion.

I also like H&M and heritage 1981 's mens clothes.

But I think you should wear what YOU like.

• ed hardy is cool, but personally all that design and mess makes my eyes hurt and all girls aren't attracted to that and after a while itll probably get played out. keep it simple, polos are really popular now but I don't know if you like those...

true religion, yes. pac sun has some awesome jeans too. but why pay so much money for a pair of freaking jeans at a store like that when you can just go to tj max and get a bunch of fly clothes for less. but yea, you can get cooler jeans off the internet for less too.

alot of girls I kno like tattoos because its got this bad boy swag to it, and a lot of girls are attracted to that. chest = yes, arm = yes, somewhere you can cover up because that makes it even hotter because you have to be undressed in order fot girls to see it (hint hint). nothing weird or with a face...thats kinda creepy.

just keep it simple, then you will be swagnificant.

dont over do it, that will swig your swag.

• Haha yeah I hear ya, that's what I was thinking with the tatt I've always wanted one but every like6-8months I change my mind and I only want one on my body so once I pick if I wana change it I'm f***ed. and thanks for the advice on the clothes

• Yea that's why you have to wait and be sure, but make it special to you so then you wouldn't regret it. your welcome ;)

• im not a big fan of tattoos but some girls really like them, its really depends on where you get them & of what. & I like the whole prep/hollister/a&f look.

• No tattoos. All your clothes are good though. You have good taste. True religion jeans are the sh*t. DC shoe co shoes are nice but timberlands are good as well.

• All of what you said just depends on what kind of girls your looking for

I mean if your intrsted in girls with tattoos, they most likily like guys with lots of tatts.

Girls who are all hollisterd out like guys like that too or guys with tattoos.

So if you wear ed hardy and stuff like that you'll be attracting girls who like stuff like that

So what kind of girls are you into?

And maybe you'll know what style they like.

• I love all girls, I have a thing for good girls that are really kinda bad

• Well bad like what? Bar flies? Because they like anything with money in there wallet.

but I mean see me, I have a sleave and a half and other tattoos, dress super girly, and am

Super sweet. And ifind guys that have lots more tattoos then me have they're head shaved to

A 3 and dress in loose fitting not baggy clothes and vans or nikes attractive, not ed hardy I find that gay on guys. I'm also married to a guy who dresses this way, but I've always been attracted to guys

Like this since I was 16.

• Where are you from? And when the hell did express make guys clothing? Men don't shop at armani and guchi just to let you know... And no don't get a tattoo with chinese letters, that's the universal sign for douschbag...

What Guys Said 0