Does my makeup look good in my photo?

I am practising to try and get good at makeup as i would like to be professional makeup artist, hopefully for celebrities one day, any makeup artists here, or anyone else, advice would be greeatful

thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks very good; not overdone, brightens your face and defines your eyes beautifully.

I'm not a professional, but I do my makeup well lol

What Guys Said 8

• Ehm, well as long as anyone else includes me. I'm no makeup specialist or anything, but I always appreciate the more natural look of things. So I very much like what you've done, plus that you look rather stunning. Oh god, this is gonna get misinterpreted.

• Noooo haha, thank you :)

• Very natural I like it. Try another type too a little more over the top, post it here and ask again. Different styles etc more daring!

• lol @ "natural".

• booh :3

• haha

• Yeah, it looks nice. I'm not a huge fan of lipstick colored to match your skin tone, I prefer contrasting colors.

• As far as I can see, looks good. From what I heard, the most difficult part of being a make up artist, is being able to apply it to other facial types. You might know how to do it for yourself, but it might not work at all with another person.

• Yeah i think it looks good , you are very pretty too !

• you could put less as I can see the foundation. the eyelashes are nice. you could rather put it on some of your friends and less on yourself
    (I'm a fan of the natural look). little makeup only highlighting the good parts

• Okay, i really don't have much foundation on actually as i have clear skin, but thank you:)

• Yurp it looks subtle.

• I thought this was girls ask guys, not girls ask girls?

• i didn't say just girls?

• obviously you don't know any makeup artists then

• Hence my answer

What Girls Said 3

• Very good :) The color you've chosen for your lips goes really well with your skin and eye color.

• Thanks for the opinion! :)

• Yep pretty

• yeah it looks good to me. it looks well put together