If you joined a costume party, which costume would you like to wear?

If you joined a costume party, which costume would you like to wear?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a mermaid or a super hero.

0|0
    0|0
    • if you were a super hero, which super hero would you like to prefer to be?

• Show All
    • ah ok thanks for let me call you wonder woman. i always find wonder woman very impressive female character. she is one of my favorite female super heroes with xena the warrior princess

• She is very impressive she's my favorite. Unless you go into villains then I love Poison ivy or what ever her name is lol.

What Girls Said 10

• Harley Quinn (I've been told I sort of resemble her) or Freddy Krueger or Lich King

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one of pinkstylists creations.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing a zombie schoolgirl outfit, I feel like being a little naughty this year. My boyfriend's going as Indiana Jones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Costume? A warrior princess :D

0|0
    0|0
    • hah ha but you are already a warrior princess. it doesn't make a difference :) xena

• Really :o I don't have idea as to other costume aside from that.. lol

• actually you are right, absolutely you should wear warrior princess costume because your character is warior princess so a warrior princess costume would be suitable with your characte, xena-the warrior princess :)

• Nothing , I'd go as myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady Deadpool (Wanda Wilson), Ravager (Rose Wilson) or Black Bat (Cassandra Cain)

0|0
    0|0
  • A vampire or a zombie.

0|0
    0|0
    • cool but i think a female vampire would be more attractive than a female zombie.
      just like that funstuffcafe.com/.../vampires26.jpg

• I like both, I think zombies are scarier and vampires are attractive.

• yeah vampires are surely more attractive for me too so i prefer female vampires as a man by the way vampires are usually more powedull than zombies in the movies and i think this make them more attractive too. :)

• I recently went to a Halloween costume party and was a fairy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss universe, or red riding hood, or just a queen

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to dress up as Sauron.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like this is an obtainable goal in life.

What Guys Said 8