Going to the gym world that help to get the girls?

Getting a sexy body would that make you hotter and you get more girls liking you finding you more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, going to the gym never helped me much (you can't workout your face). However, overall I'm a much happier, healthier, STRONGER person because of it. Those traits can attract women, which is good because a semi-hot bod like mine can only take you so far.

What Girls Said 3

• I'll take a sweet nerd over a gym rat any day. My husband is super skinny but he makes me laugh and tells me I'm beautiful every single day. If you go to the gym do it for you not for ladies :) most of them are looking for an internal connection not a six pack

• It will help you to be more confident about yourself and girls like confident men, don't just workout to get girls though do it for your overall well being

• Working out is proven to circulate testosterone and other chemicals that promote confidence, sexual appetite and response and well being! For both men and women (in proportional amounts).

What Guys Said 5

• Lol every guy starts going to the gym because he thinks it will help get women then at some point you realize your working out to be bigger than other dudes and because you love it, women no longer a factor. It does build confidence which helps I think, but over all its not a solution

• Maybe for me? I am very insecure and I think I am very ugly so would it help me you think?

• It helps people with everything. Health, insecurities, aesthetics, confidence, and it's a good time one you can hold your own and helps to make friends. I think it's necessary for young men like myself

• Definitely worked for me, got very little attention before the gym, now they come flocking!

Girls naturally will prefer a bigger guy, its their instinct. You will better protect them and their offspring. Yes its not the stoneage anymore, but girls can't help it, its built in!

• if anything it's done the opposite for me, but I'd never stop, I love it

• No there's more to it than your body. Your attitude and direction plays a big part in this matter

• you still need to charm the girl by your words