Are pale white guys unattractive?

So I'm very white. All my friends tease me about it and what not, I've never really had a tan before in my life. My ancestry is like the whitest races possible, ect. Anyways, is being very white a turn off to most girls? Should I attempt to get a tan next Summer, or will it not matter much?

• Pale guys are gross get a tan
  • Doesn't matter
  • Pale guys are more attractive than tanned guys

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is as white as a sheet. Like, for realsies. And he's kind of the most attractive guy I've ever seen ever so...

Plus I have this weird complex where I need to be the darkest in a relationship lol

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend is the palest person ever and I find him super attractive. I don't think it's a turn off at all, your friends are just joking around, don't take it to heart.

• I know my buddies are just joking, but I used to be pretty insecure about it when it came to girls. I always thought it was really unattractive, now I know it isn't bad at all :D

• Nothing wrong with them they are fine :)

What Guys Said 4

• No, being attractive or not has nothing to do with skin color. Its all about how you take care of your skin if you take care about your personal hygiene and try to be in shape then you can be physically attractive.
    But also for an experience it would worth to try tanning.

• You wouldn't be white if you werent pale.

• There's various shades of white, and I'm probably the whitest shade possible. White isn't all encompassing, many people that consider themselves white have very tanned, not pale skin. They are still white though.

• Good question im mega white too.

• Seems to be