What do you wear to an open day? (Really urgent!!)?

I have an open day for a school I want to go to.. But I don't know what you're supposed to wear? My mom isn't coming and she's not here right now so I can't ask her.. So what do I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of school is it and what will you be studying

• It's a technology one.. It's selective but still a public school.

• Awesome, oh it's actually a high school. Thanks for you help!!

• you are welcome. good luck

What Guys Said 10

• It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as it looks clean and tidy. Open days are about you gauging the suitability of the school for you. They will be only too happy to accommodate you :)

• Ok, thanks! That makes sense.. I just don't want to look out of place, you know?

• You'll be fine! :)
      .. glad I could help.

• Wear anything that you feel comfortable in. It's not like the school is going to judge you by the clothes you are wearing.

• They might though! Thanks, I will.

• I would suggest jeans and a nice shirt... you will not be over-dressed and will fit in perfectly.

• Awesome! What would you say a nice shirt is? (Sorry just really nervous!)

• Not a t-shirt, something with buttons or a collared shirt

• Hm, I don't have anything like that :/

• Jeans of course duh

• Hm, isn't that too causal?

• Yeah, I will try to find something like that.. In fact I will probably wear that.

• Thumbs up:)

• Skirt and skirt

• A prom dress or a tuxedo would be my choice.

• Har har har very funny.

• if u r slim wear tshirt and jeans
    if u r normal (size) then skirt
    if u r a fat anything from above

• I am normal - All my skirts semi short.. (About mid thigh) Is that inapropeate? And what kind of top? A shirt?

• i will put that for u
      XDDD... wait u already did

fine... sweeter are not hot !!!(if they r of your granny) but if its yours totally cool i mean HOT

• Haha, u old charmer! XD

• You wear what you feel most comfortable in

• Oh, ok =.

• Yes, I know.

• My point exactly. You are the same person, no matter what you wear. It's through your personality, not what you wear

• What are you, eight?

• If you're really worried, wear a shirt (not the long-sleeved dress shirts, just a simple collared arms lengthed shirt), and a pair of pants.

What Girls Said 2

• Wear skinny jeans with a pair of open toe heels a plain tank top any color and a bright scarf with a messy updo

• I'm 14, so I don't think that heels are appropriate :/ Do skinny jeans look ok on average sized people?

• Oops sorry doll I didn't see see the age thing. I'm average size and I wear only skinny jeans. I say change the heels to flats and wear that

• Awesome! But I don't have any scarfs.. would it look ok without the scarf?

• sweet dress with high shoes I think it's will work ^^

• Hmm, I don't have any high shoes! :(

• o_O how come every girl most have at last couple of high shoes -.- next time buy one >_< you don't know what will happen in the future @Asker