Hair?

how important is hair to you guys? would you care if the girl always wore her hair up all the time because she doesn't like her own hair in her face?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with wearing your hair up! if you get sick of it being the same way all the time, experiment with different styles. :D if it compliments your face, hair up is very cute and makes you look sporty and adventurous.

What Guys Said 5

• It would lead me to question her common sense. If she "always wore her hair up all the time", I'd wonder why she didn't just get it cut short to begin with.

• First I can't cut it short because it has to be in a ponytail for all the sports I play

• I'd played a lot of sports in school, and I didn't have to have a ponytail.

• Hair always up is me always interested. I love ponytails and pigtails and anything that took a little effort and looks cute. :)

• if she wore it up I'm ok with that. I just don't like when they chop it short. and I mean anyhting less than shoulder length. its just unattractive to me and I have never liked it.

but ye a pony tails and hair up I love it. I feel its hot as hell seeing my girlfriend in a pony tail. I don't know its just one of those things I love. kinda like I love seeing my girl topless in jeans. I don't know why I just find it hot.

• Some might not mind hair always being up. Personally, I think it resembles the way an over 50's woman wears her hair. I'd recommend a ponytail or something like that.

• I prefer some styles over others but in the end It doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 1

• I say where you hair the way you like it. No guys is going to find you unattractive based on if you whether your hair up or down a lot.