How long does it take sunbleached hair to regress back to its natural color? Will it change back?

I used to have really dark brown hair, but because spent a lot of time outside during the summer because of pre-season sports, hiking trips, and I spent a few days in the Southern part of the U. S..
I know it may seem petulant of me, but I really want my dark brown hair back, especially because my eyebrows didn't change with my hair. It's been about a month and my hair is only a little bit darker, and still looks more blonde than brown. So will my hair change back?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you'll have to grow it out or color it as close as you can get to your natural shade. Sun lightened hair never reverses on its own.

What Girls Said 1

• Hair doesn't change colour magically. It changes when you spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer because the sun damages it. It can't change back, you have to wait for it to grow and cut it. Hair grows an average of 1/2 inch per month to the maximum of an inch, if you take care of it. If it's too important for you, dye them. show the hairdresser a photo that shows your previous colour. Finally, in order to prevent this from happening again, in the summer put on your hair a heat protection cream or sunscreen for hair.

What Guys Said 0