Feedback on this swimsuit?

This has caught my eye as a potential gift for my girlfriend. I could do with some feedback, though. How thongy is it likely to get when she's actually swimming in it? Is the colour a good one, or best to look for something else?

www.revolveclothing.com/.../DisplayProduct.jsp

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks nice but the bottom will probably end up as a thong when moving and if she has big boobs then they'll probably pop out. if you aren't 100% sure that she likes wearing stuff like that then I wouldn't buy it, the risk is too high that she'll never wear it. There are other 1 piece swimsuits which show a lot of skin too but are more comfortable to wear. or take a nice bikini if thats ok too.

If you know that she wants a swimsuit then it's probably just better to buy it with her together.

• She told me that she had thought about wearing a thong at the beach, when we were away during the summer, but she didn't tell me this until AFTER we got back, hence I was thinking of this as kind of a 'starter' thong, if that makes sense?

When you say more comfortable to wear, can you point me more in the right direction?

• with more comfortable to wear I mean that you don't have to constantly fear that your ass cheeks or boobs pop out if you don't want to. so simply choose something with more cloth on those parts.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd never wear it. I don't like how the boobs are busting out the sides. One wrong wave and she'll be flashing the entire beach. The design is cool, but not very functional. Color is awesome. But that's about the only thing I like.

• I wouldn't get wear it. it doesn't cover her boobs enough so if she's swimming they'll most likely pop out. it also looks a little too cut at the bottom. I looks like an awkward thong.

• Looks cool and all but it's a bit too showy for my taste. The bottom is basically a thong if you move, and there's the sideboob going on... I don't know what your gf is into, just remember that everything you see on the beach is going to be seen by all the horny 60 yo creepers..

• If you want old men to look creepy at her, this is perfect. She'll probably constantly think while swimming "shit, my boobs will pop out" "I look fat" "If it moves a little, my V will pop out" "everybody is looking at me". Long story short, find something that's also comfortable where you can move in, because that's what you do while swimming. I really like the colour though haha

• It's just ew all over :P because

1) its too showy if she wanted to wear it in public. I mean, I'd be uncomfortable in it...

2) Seems like it would be hard to swim in

3) I dislike one pieces in general just because I think 2 pieces look better

4) The color is just boring

• I like the top and the color. But the bottom is just plain ugly! The 'hight' hips looks weird, and I don't think she would have to move much, before she would be showing more than she'd want to.. I would not wear it.

• I don't like it. it looks kinda weird and is probably uncomfortable to wear. there are much more beautiful 1 piece swimsuits or just go with a bikini

• looks uncomfortable.

• Weird... it's just awkward looking!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, man. I don't think I'd risk it.

Because of the back. Look, if your girlfriend's comfortable wearing something in public with a thong back, then find her one with a thong back, because this thing's going straight up her ass crack the second she starts doing any sort of actual activity, and it's going to be damned uncomfortable, because that's too much material to shove inbetween your asscheeks.

And if she's NOT comfortable wearing a thong publicly, then she's ~really~ not going to like this much.

Just saying, either way, anyone wearing this thing for actual SWIMMING is going to be so preoccupied with pulling it out of their ass, and that's just no fun at all.

I mean, look at the "sunkissed" color. The girl who's doing the damn shoot can't even stop the thing from being sucked into her ass.